Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishmom View Post
    Lol i know beadingmom it's all just a bit of fun. x
    As long as people understand that is all it is. Just hope nobody gets devo if it's opposite to what they thought.
    2005 2007 2011 2013

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    butterfly'sredcabbageresult.jpg

I just saw this old thread pop up and had to add my result. As you ladies can see it's a BLARING BOY RESULT! And clearly I'm not carrying a boy.
    Please don't take any stock in this test at all... I used to ... but I now wave the white flag with it.

forgiveme.gif
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, I agree, this test is dumb! I don't have a picture of mine, but it was magenta when held to the light, and dark purple when not held to the light, which = girl. And I clearly had a boy.

(by the way, Butterfly, I am impressed at how clean your stove top is!)
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    irishmom mine looked a lot like yours did with my last son.
    Mommy to 7 finally had #1 in 2016! Had boy #8 after. Now returning to try to sway for final child praying for #2 🤞🙏

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with atomic. However, I have to say my PH doesn't seem to change much. Sometimes it's 4-6, sometimes it's 6.5-7. Most of the time it's 5-6. It doesn't seem to matter what I eat though, it's almost never 6.5-7 and never more than that, but it DOES change somewhat and the truth is with those ph gender tests a 6 would be girl and a 7 would be boy so that small change is enough to change the gender result.

I think the PH test is based on either 1) assuming that OWT about cravings are true or 2) assuming your PH while pregnant is the same as while TTC under the belief that low PH while TTC will sway girl and high PH will sway boy. And even if the latter was true (re: PH while TTC) there are two things to keep in mind: 1) PH while pregnant can change from while TTC, especially if your diet changes and 2) even if PH while TTC "works" it's still only a SWAY which means people will still get opposites (as I suspect I did).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123