Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Just For Fun: My Girl Pregnancy Symptoms

Hey ladies, now that I know I'm having a girl, I thought I'd share what my pregnancy symptoms have been this time around. I know there's very little basis for OWTs and they can vary so much between individuals, but I also know I was intensely curious before my gender scan and enjoyed reading about everyone else's pregnancy symptoms to see if there was any sign I was having a girl. So please no one take this seriously and worry about what it means for them - it's just for fun:

-my boobs grew enormous almost immediately and are still sore now at 16 weeks
    -I'm carrying way higher than I did for my boys - even though I have quite a large belly I can still just do up my pre-pregnancy jeans
    -although I'm carrying high, my belly is wide not all out in front - I've gained weight all over
    -I've had bad acne beginning in the 2nd trimester - my entire forehead is covered in tiny bumps
    -I ovulated on the night of a New Moon
    -I ovulated on the left, confirmed by u/s
    -I've been craving fruit and sweets like there's no tomorrow and am rarely interested in meat (though to be fair I craved fruit with all of my pregnancies)
    -heartbeat has been high - 170 when I first started hearing it at 9 weeks, and now consistently about 159-60. My boys were all in the 140s.
    -no real m/s - just slightly nauseous if I let myself get too hungry - easily solved by eating constantly

If I think of any more I'll add them!
    Last edited by Mochagirl; April 6th, 2012 at 04:40 PM.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love this Mocha!!

The ones that I have that match yours are my boobs are bigger, and mine NEVER get bigger when preg. I was a B the entire preg with Quinten & Evan (DS2) and now I'm only 16 weeks but needed a cup C because my cup is runneth over! LOL

I also ovulated in new moon

I am also carrying higher and currently today at 16 week and 5 day wearing my low slung jeans on casual Friday to work where with my boys I was too low for that and could NOT wear anything but maternity pants at this stage. So here's hoping there is a little truth to that!

I have little acne bumps around my chin lower jaw, so annoying...my skin is usually very clear.

I'm still mostly off meat (chicken still makes me want to vomit or vomit, even at 16 weeks), craving fruit (I did crave fruit with DS1 too) but totally off chocolate. Still love ice cream though

I know this is just for fun. Thanks for posting!

Hope other ladies chime in!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for this Mocha!! I too have put weight on all over and am carrying wide unlike all out front with my DS. I have acne and have had all day sickness since 4 weeks; had none whatsoever with my Son. As you say its fun to compare! Ill update when I find out gender on Saturday 14th!!!! xx

Oh also have huge boobies!! And craving fruit (strawberries) and chocolate xx
    Last edited by daisynov; April 6th, 2012 at 04:06 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for sharing Mocha!

My only match are the boobs, sore and BIG.
    No acne, my bumb looks exactly like with DS1 and DS2, well my bottom also grew this time but thatīs just from recovering from LE diet I think.
    Cravings, mmm, I always crave childhood food in pregnancy this time as well. I ate a lot of chocolate in the beginning but now I canīt stand the thought.
    This is the first pregnancy I have migraines and vomited-however this started before I got pregnant so it doesnīt really count.
    Heartbeat was 148 and 150 with the boys, now it was 157 at 22 weeks.
    Ah, who knows, who knows....
    I know itīs just for fun, I love that others obsess over this with me!
    Auroara i love your sonsīnames, I might take inspiration

What about the placenta Mocha?
    6 3
    swayed for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I never found out about placenta placement - I asked at my 8 week scan but they wouldn't tell me.

Oh, and I forgot to mention I had no m/s really at all. I just felt a little ill first thing in the morning until I ate something and if I got too hungry later in the day. Easily solved by eating constantly! I didn't throw up even once and I think I only gagged maybe once or twice. I've had no food aversions.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just wanted to say: huge congratulations on your baby girl!!!!
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This was the only pregnancy I got really big and really sore boobs in the first trimester - nuthinbutpink had a thread a while back about how there was some science to support bigger boobs in a girl pregnancy. I'll see if I can find a link!

I've also been spottier than in previous pregnancies and my hair fell out for around the first 5 or 6 months. I was queasy for the first trimester but not sick - but with the boys I wasn't even queasy.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks Mocha,

Also is ur left boobs bigger than ur right? this was one of the OWT.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think there's a difference but I'll check them out in more detail when I get undressed tonight

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The biggest difference between my girls' pregnancy and my boys was the size of my boobs. With ds1 I had small boobs, ds2 same but with DD I was HUGE! At least Dh loved them .
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast