Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Relationship issues

Thank you for your kind words
    Last edited by zebaniee; March 31st, 2013 at 12:18 AM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh sweety,I feel for u,I know how it is,been there before,but there isnt anything that cant be solved or worked out
    U should sit together,try to TALK about ur problems,not FIGHT,we all have issues,but they should be discussed and solved,arguing doesnt get u anywhere.Have a serious talk over dinner,makeup,makeout,and start a blank page with a NO FIGHTING rule.

By the way,do u have any kiddos? Or are u ttc ur first? Sometimes having a baby when the relationship is rocky isnt a very good ideaif u r ttc now,maybe u should try to resolve the tension between u guys,so that u fall back in love with each other before trying anything else xoxo
    Dd 7 Ds 5 Dd nov 24/2013 (my 30 weeker preemie )chemical January 09

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I genuinely believe all relationships go through these types of crisis and it's these times that determine how strong our relationship really is.

My partner and I had a crisis simillar to yours about 18 months ago and it ended up with him moving out for about 5 months. It was really hard, but we agreed that although we were moving apart we'd continue to be together.

When we'd been apart for a while we both gained a lot of new clarity. First of all we confirmed to ourselves that we wanted to be together and secondly we found out where we each had our issues in our relationship. We also found that the issues we each had were more deep rooted than just the things we were arguing about (money, time spend with each other, division of labour, etc).

We got better insight into the other persons issues and actually learnt to communinate a lot better and handle issues before they become arguments.

Have you considered therapy?
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Hoping for another baby girl in 2016/17

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for your kind words
    Last edited by zebaniee; March 31st, 2013 at 12:18 AM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry dear, its a phase, you can handle it. You can try not to respond at once, pray, look and dress sexy. You never know, as little things might fix it. GDL.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, you were right, it was a phase. Everything has settled down and we are back to being a happier household.

We have never gone through a rough patch like that before. I am hoping it doesn't happen again!