IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Shutterfly photo book discount

I love Shutterfly photo books. I have several 8x11 photo books of the kids now. I have tried to do holidays, birthdays...I certainly don't get to them all but I just love having them and the kids really like to look at them too.

They have super cute baby themed ones too and I just made one for DD's birthday and now they have really cool editing tools to make idea pages....I just love it.

I found a coupon code that is supposed to be expired but still works! BOOK40 gives you a 40% discount off the books!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've always been meaning to do this but never have. Thx for the promo code!
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    I found a coupon code that is supposed to be expired but still works! BOOK40 gives you a 40% discount off the books!
    That is awesome!! THanks!!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just used it to reorder a book I made a while back. I had been meaning to get a copy for my sister for xmas, but had put if off, because it was a really big book that cost a LOT to make... it was great to get 40% off!!! Thank you so much!! I was also able to get free shipping because they are offering it right now. This just made my day!!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    I just used it to reorder a book I made a while back. I had been meaning to get a copy for my sister for xmas, but had put if off, because it was a really big book that cost a LOT to make... it was great to get 40% off!!! Thank you so much!! I was also able to get free shipping because they are offering it right now. This just made my day!!
    I'm glad it worked!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is one of my planned things to do on bedrest. Though I will be using an Australian company as I am sure shutterbug doesn't ship to the land of Oz.