Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

not getting pregnant

I thought I was fed up with the diet, I am okay on it, I am used to being on weight watchers since last December and am down to 115 , I was walking 6 days a week at 50 mins each time but I can't keep it up and my weight is now just staying the same as people keep giving me a hard time about getting too much smaller so that's fine. My husband is on antidepressants and I think with lowering his count has been too much because we have been trying since June and nothing yet, very frustrating. Any suggestions. I think we will try every 3 days and see if that works. We have done abstain, and frequent all one time bd and are getting kind of frustrated

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I need more info on your diet to know how to tweak this for you. I suspect it is better for you to up cals but continue exercise if that is an option or if you are just over exercise, reduce to 4x a week and keep going with it.

Abstain and FR have not gotten good results so while most people start off doing them, they are the first thing to drop. As a general rule I would have someone have DH do regular release every 2-4 days with one attempt, then go to every 4 days, before going right to every 3 days. But, your call to make on that.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha! Omg I think I replied in the wrong section ! I'm sorry I'm new to this! So I am trying to stay within limits15-1700 cals and watch protein, I usually have a little chicken in the evening along with veggies or a little salad, I am also eating mini bagel for lunch with light cream cheese, a little sad and some veg for lunch so I think I probably eat pretty well, I drink a lot of coffee with low fat milk. I think I can start back on my walks, 5 days a week should be fine. I am a hairstylist so I am already on my feet 4 days a week and am super busy so probably adding in an hour of walking might help. I am thinking of a plan, what do you think?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Another thing, I was getting spotting about 9 days after ovulation for about 4-5 days and then getting my AF, this month I didn't get AF until 31 days so I'm frustrated with my cycles, probably the diet is screwing them up. I really thought I was pregnant last week and of course started to eat a little more and then got AF on Friday! Omg, so frustrated! I guess I kind of feel like wljust leaving it all in gods hands.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Answered in other thread mostly but that LP is enough to get pg even with the spotting.

31 day cycles are normal and no big deal.

Don't just leave it in God's hands, we can work with this to compromise between swaying and conception.

6. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you atomic. So, I wanted to keep me excersise up at least 4 days but then o started to get flu like symptoms Friday and was not up to it yesterday or Saturday so I think today I will get back in it and try to do 5 days this week as I should be ovulating on most likely Saturday, will start opk on Thursday and I am temping. My husband just want to bd every day! Go figure, typical man! But I know once at pos opk is best so I'm going to try yo leave it until then. I won't do JP and dump as it is probably not helping and I'm thinking maybe of trying just a small amount of pressed, what do you think? I am continuing with 32 points a day which I think is around 1500 -1600 cals a day and just having small portion of chicken at supper. I find it very hard not to snack but having coffee in the morning and afternoon is helping me get by. Any other recommendations is very much appreciated. Thanks

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Update

Sorry, I meant pre seed. Not pressed!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    One more thing, I used sylk and I think maybe that doesn't help with conception. Also, last month we bd the day before a pos opk so maybe we were too far out and then my temp didn't rise for about 4 days after so I think I must have ovulated a bit later.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by blessedwboys View Post
    Thank you atomic. So, I wanted to keep me excersise up at least 4 days but then o started to get flu like symptoms Friday and was not up to it yesterday or Saturday so I think today I will get back in it and try to do 5 days this week as I should be ovulating on most likely Saturday, will start opk on Thursday and I am temping. My husband just want to bd every day! Go figure, typical man! But I know once at pos opk is best so I'm going to try yo leave it until then. I won't do JP and dump as it is probably not helping and I'm thinking maybe of trying just a small amount of pressed, what do you think? I am continuing with 32 points a day which I think is around 1500 -1600 cals a day and just having small portion of chicken at supper. I find it very hard not to snack but having coffee in the morning and afternoon is helping me get by. Any other recommendations is very much appreciated. Thanks
    being sick may actually help sway pink so that's all good. We have gotten good results with 5 day a week exercise too.

if you need a lube and are having trouble conceiving then yes a small amount of Preseed is your best option.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by blessedwboys View Post
    One more thing, I used sylk and I think maybe that doesn't help with conception. Also, last month we bd the day before a pos opk so maybe we were too far out and then my temp didn't rise for about 4 days after so I think I must have ovulated a bit later.
    What I want you to do this month is have your attempt at pos OPK but then switch to every 4 days after that in case this type of thing happnes. That way, you'll be in with your one attempt at pos but you'll still be covered in case of delayed O.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast