Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thanks it turned negative last night but we did an attempt anyways

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The OPK going negative doesn't mean anything as to when you ovulated. You can ovulate never getting a positive test, you can ovulate if your tests stay dark for days after, and you can ovulate after your test goes negative. The tests don't really tell you about anything other than that a surge of hormone has taken place. It doesn't matter how long the test stays dark for.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Interesting thanks! I'm thinking maybe I ovulate before I'm even getting a positive! Ugh so thought this was my month but its 10 days after ovulation was so gearing up to start testing abd Aunt Flo came 4 says early same thing happened last month!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I'd def. start up with e4d in this case!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok so weird so yesterday I had pink blood when I wiped then later a little ****** of blood it turned red and had more so I assumed AF was coming! This am I had a tiny bit pink when wiped all day nothing once I had a little brown clot come out! I tested and its neg! Not sure if I should get my hopes up trying not to maybe its just my period being weird

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    AF came fl this afternoon! I am stressing about continuing this diet! My hubby is stressing its taking a toll on us ! This will be going on 5 months swaying! I'm about to lose it! I don't want to stop and think in my head I wasted 5 months or what if I would of continued would it of worked.... So debating trying one more month if I don't get preggo stopping and trying w out doing a sway! U am do frustrated that I e been crying skit and I'm taking my stress out in mg hubby and kids w out meaning to! Would you recommend sticking w vegetarian not to worried in calories and continuing supplements and doing every 4 days for one month to see ? Shoukd I change anything else

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can you not just dial it back without throwing it out the window??

People have a misconception that if they can't do EVERYTHING they may as well do nothing. Not so. The time you've spent on diet will still help you, just gradually ease off the things that are making you the most crazy.

It makes no sense to me to give it 5 months and then totally give up. There is a huge margin in there to wiggle around in and just let go of the things that cut odds of conception and/or are making you mental first, try to keep e4d as long as you can (meaning drop most other tactics except diet first). Or even go to e4d + 1 or e3d instead. It will still be better than giving up totally!!

8. Likes essnce629 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok makes sense! So I'm taking folic acid, saw palmento, vitex and fiber! Is there one that cuts chances of conception most? Or would you drop all?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would drop the V & SP. Some women just cant seem to get pregnant on Vitex. Do NOT stop or relax the diet, it is the MOST important sway factor. I would stick to E4D for the next 2 cycles minimum in case the V is to blame. Then the 3rd or 4th cycle from now, switch to E3D.

I've been on the diet since Nov 2013, excluding breaks from May-August when I relaxed the diet, and other than losing 5lbs the first couple months, I've maintained my weight. So you can be on the diet 6 months plus without getting too thin or losing O. Since the diet doesn't negatively affect odds of conception I will stay on it until I'm pregnant, no matter how sick of it I am! A daughter will be well worth it, as will knowing I did my best to sway.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

11. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Drop vitex and saw palmetto.

you have GOT GOT GOT TO give it a month or two or three off them but on diet before you give up swaying!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast