Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New to the Group and Submitted Questionnaires Today

Good Evening. I am very new to the site and just joined today. I also purchased the TTC a Girl Personalized Gender Sway Plan. Currently pregnant with my second son after trying Shettles for a girl. We were told it was a girl at one ultrasound to find out at another one that it is actually a boy. Wish I had have seen this site/forum earlier before TTC, but we are still happy for a healthy baby. Anyway, I am due in a few months in June. However, I wanted to purchase the plan now so that I can plan early and accordingly in our attempt to conceive a girl the third time around. I just wanted to introduce myself and confirm that the questionnaires were received. After submission, one message said that I should receive it in 7-10 days and another said 10-12 days. Which is more accurate? Thank you and I'm looking forward to implementing any expert advice you have!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi and welcome! I have your questionnaires!

It takes me, atomic, 7-10 days to do most plans. It has to do with how many plans I have and also my kids' schedules and the fact that I need to have uninterrupted time to concentrate so I have to either have a sitter or park them in front of the TV (which I prefer to limit for obvious reasons). With questions in the forums I can do that in my sleep practically so I can often work in the forum while the children are rioting LOL. Then, after that it goes to another person who reformats and posts them for me (thank you!) and they are also a mom too and have to work around their kids' needs. So on rare occasions when I take the full 10 days to do the plan and then she can't get it posted right away it can sometimes take more like 12 days. But that is the exception not the rule and often is during holidays or similar situations.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ