Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Just a reminder...

Ladies, just a reminder, I cannot promise immediate response with the Custom Coaching Service. I have NEVER promised that to anyone and I never would, because it's impossible.

It will be within 24 hours most of the time, on rare occasions 48 hours (this happens less than 5 times a year - holidays, emergencies, etc). If it is any longer than 48 hours, please bump your post because I do occasionally start to answer and then get interrupted and will close the window without hitting send. Do not bump your post SOONER than 48 hours though, because that simply sends the post back to the top of the rotation and since I go from oldest to newest, this actually makes it take LONGER for me to reply to you. And do not bump your post ten times in a row trying to get my attention because this ensures it will ALWAYS stay in the "newest" posts and I'll be answering tons of other, newer questions before I get to yours.

The benefit of the Custom Plans is that I check them daily, usually 2 or even 3 times a day. But that doesn't mean that I can ALWAYS do that. I'm not a slave and I've never promised to be always available, just that I will answer your questions within 24 hours. I will sometimes go 5-7 days without answering questions in the free forums and so you are definitely still receiving priority over the free forums.

Occasionally, after answering my Custom Plan questions which I do first thing in the morning usually, I will go into the free forums to answer questions there. I almost always swing back by the Custom Plans before shutting down for the day (which is usually between 12-1), but rarely I will forget or have to leave suddenly and so this can occasionally create a situation where a question posted at let's say, 11:30 or something, you may have seen me online and yet I did not make it back to answer your question. But you will still get a reply in 24 hours, it will just be at the tail end of that 24 hours. Yours will likely be the first question I do the next day.

Also, please keep in mind that we may live in entirely different time zones and so if your question comes through when I am asleep there is literally no way I can get back to you right away.

If you have an urgent, immediate question, and you think you probably know what I'm going to say, you should do what you think is best taking that into consideration. But you shouldn't wait for an answer from me. Most of the time, you'll find that there is more than enough information in the plan and in our previous conversations to draw a conclusion about what I'd have you do in any given situation.

Simple truth, I am a human being and have feelings and needs and other responsibilities just like you guys. I work average of 360 days a year if not more than that and the amount of hours I spend on the site are less than the hours I work. I can't do more than I do because if I did I'd get burned out and be able to help no one. I am not ALWAYS available every minute of every day. I've never promised that I would be. All I can promise is what I've laid out above and I do my best at that.

Thank you.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Likes pinkinthestars, cosmosis liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    bump
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ