Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thankyou so much for your help with everything! I've literally dropped the idea of using anything (before even starting lol) and I'm just gonna whatever happens, happens in regard to DTD and then once at a positive +opk I've changed my diet so drastically compared to my usual diet that I conceived my boys on that I feel like that in itself would probably do the trick, but I'm gonna start walking to school everyday from tomorrow and hope for the best, my partner is also taking fibre - I don't really need to because I'm not really eating anything that would mean that I would need to take that I'm just taking the folic acid! For the first time in weeks I actually don't feel stressed thank the lord! Thankyou so much for our advise it was just what I needed! I will let you know - hopefully very soon how we get on! Xx

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thankyou! I nearly got impatient this month and thought maybe I'll just go for it but I didn't �� So we're all on for June, I had a quick question for you regarding the exercise, I've been walking to school and back 5 days a week but it only seems to be about a 50 minute walk give or take sometimes it's a hour if he's not walking very fast but usually it's not quite an hour, I know short 30 minute work outs a few times a week sway blue but for me I never exercise like ever! Lol so is the just under an hour 5 days a week ok or do I need to be doing a bit of a detour on the way home to make up the extra 10/15 minutes? X

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We don't know for sure, the general rule is it's ok to fudge a bit if you're losing weight on a lower protein diet, but I don't have as high of confidence in doing that as I do in the 60 minutes. We just aren't at the place where we have sooo much data about time of exercise that I can totally say for sure on the particulars.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thankyou for your reply, I think I'm going to keep going 5 days a week I've lost 6 lbs since last Thursday (since I started walking) I'm also walking first thing in the morning and not eating until 11:30/12 ish so there's not anything to burn off from that day, I think for peace of mind I'm just gonna stop walking and start going on the cross trainer (I'm sure my little boy will be very happy about not walking to school aswell) haha! Thankyou!

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been doing the cardio on the cross trainer for about 3 days now - I'd been waking before and I'm finally losing some actual weight!! My worry is that I have always had very muscly legs I don't know why because before this I have never done any exercise! Is it possible to still be building muscle on the le diet I'm doing 62 minutes everyday without stopping on the cross trainer, I wouldn't say I've been going extreme I'm not sweating buckets but enough that I feel it in my legs afterwards! I just don't want to be adding any muscle and I'm unsure if i am? Hope to hear from you soon

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    First of all "adding muscle" was only ever just a theory with no real evidence backing it up. Whereas we KNOW for a fact that exercise sways. So don't get so hung up on the theory that you lose sight of just doing what is working for people.

It is really hard for women to add muscle anyway. It is IMPOSSIBLE in 3 days' time to add muscle. What you're feeling is the muscle ripping from activity, this happens all the time when you exercise. The thing is on LE Diet you do not have the same ability for the muscle to grow back bigger. So you're actually depleting yourself by doing that.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thankyou for replying! Ah that's great, I did think what I'm doing/eating is unlikely to allow me to grow any muscle that I already have, I'll keep at it! Thankyou x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12