Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Love New here, looking for some pink words of wisdom! 💖

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could give me a bit of advice on my sway, we are ttc a little girl after our two lovely little boys, I have been doing the LE diet for about 3 weeks now and our first attempt isn't going to be until the start of June. I have been changing my mind about the cut off / one time attempt and frequent of abstaining. I think We are going to do the one attempt once we get a +opk and abstain for 10 days before hand, we are both 24 so I feel like that would be our best option? I was planning on using rephresh every 3 days, take Benadryl 1-2 hours before and use sylk - I'm not going to even attempt the 60 minutes a day exercise as I don't think I'd have time to keep up with it so I'm going for the couch potato approach instead �� Does this sound ok? I was worried the rephresh, sylk and antihistamine might be over doing it? I also have been trying to skip breakfast, I get up at 7 everyday and haven't been eating until 10:30 so it's about 15 hours since I had dinner the night before, is that ok?Some days I feel like I've got it all sorted and then others I don't have a clue what I'm doing! Any advice would be appreciated!
    Thankyou
    Last edited by Meg1612; April 29th, 2017 at 01:32 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome Meghan! The nice thing is, being 24 means you have plenty of time so while the jellies, antihistamine + abstain do cut odds of conception, since we have time on our side that means we can try them and see what happens. Some people are able to get preggo doing all that stuff, and then if you're not, then we can adjust/drop them one by one until that BFP shows up!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and remember I"m here to help, so whenever it feels hard or confusing please just ask and I'm happy to go over things for you.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thankyou very much for your reply, I got pregnant with both my boys very quickly so I actually don't mind having a few attempts if needs be this time! I think I'll actually feel a bit better working things out aswell I'm having a trial run this week using the jellies, antihistamines and ph testing and then I think if all I'd ok I won't test ph on our actual attempt because I think I will end up obsessing over it! What would be the first thing I should drop if I do go a few months without a bfp? Thankyou! ☺️

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    After reading a few more things I think I have decided to drop the antihistamines but I am really unsure about keeping the rephresh or not? Would you recommend that I use it or not? I'm upping caffeine as I love coffee anyway and drinking one glass of wine in the evening, I'm quite thin and only 5'1 so although I have age on my side whilst ttc I don't really want to be losing any weight / anymore weight if I can help it! Part of me is thinking just do the diet + abstain and one attempt at +opk as the abstaining is lowering sperm count I don't know if also using the rephresh is going to be too much?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I like you to pick the thing that annoys you most and drop that. Keep the things that work the longest, ditch all the other stuff first (timing, jelly, antihistamine, frequency, herbs, cranberry/aspirin, hot bath for DH, shallow release, etc) and keep the one attempt (or e4d), diet, exercise, Clomid if you can get it as those things work.

I don't "recommend" anyone use RepHresh, our results show it isn't working but at the same time I can't get rid of it either as too many people believe in pH. So that's one of those things you have to decide for yourself - if pH doesn't add up for you, it's certainly something that our results are indicating is not working. My thinking is, if you're already very thin I'd prob. leave it out but you need to decide that so you have no regrets.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't been exercising at all, the trip to school and back takes one hour and our attempt i think is roughly going to be the last few days of this month/first few days of next depending on my +opk if I started walking it now do you think it would make any difference or would i not have been doing it long enough? Thankyou for your response I'm feeling like the most natural approach is gonna be the best as i tend to stress and obsess over everything so i do want to keep things as simple but effective as possible, thankyou so much for getting back to me ☺️

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also.... sorry for the millions of questions �� I live in the U.K. How would I get hold of clomid? Is this something you buy online or have to be prescribed, if it's something that needs to be prescribed what reasons would I be asking for it from the doctor? Because I think if I said it's because I'm desperate to have a little girl they wouldn't give it to me x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Re the exercise, it's gotten such good results I want you guys to do it if possible even if it's not quite to the letter with the directions (meaning, even though you'll only have just started it). For all we know you won't even get pregnant the first month out anyway and you'll end up with longer.

RE the stress/obsess - you got it! That's it EXACTLY! Since being a bit of a "control freak" tends to possibly sway blue, while it feels counterintuitive to take a more laid back approach that is actually what works. The people who are trying to control every detail in their universe constantly are the ones who tend to get more opposites than those people who simply adopt the lifestyle and then put it on autopilot.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Meghanburt View Post
    Also.... sorry for the millions of questions �� I live in the U.K. How would I get hold of clomid? Is this something you buy online or have to be prescribed, if it's something that needs to be prescribed what reasons would I be asking for it from the doctor? Because I think if I said it's because I'm desperate to have a little girl they wouldn't give it to me x
    They wouldn't believe you anyway as they are not aware of the research.

It does need to be prescribed by a doc. So you'd have to either fib and say you've been TTC for 6-9 months (and even then in the UK we have quite a time getting Clomid even for people who truly need it for medical reasons) OR it is available over the counter in Spain if you ever get over there on holiday. Others have got from a friend or ordered online. But I prefer prescription or Spain as that is the only real way to know you're getting authentic medication and not counterfeit.

13. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast