Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Questions about LE diet

Hi!

I have some questions about LE diet.
    I know that nothing is forbidden to eat but still wishes to ask the following ...
    Can I drink herbs tea like "ginger and lemon tea" "mint tea" or "peppermint tea"? I need something I can drink between meals. I drink black coffee, but sometimes I'm getting shaky and gets headache if I have to much coffee. Soft drinks with aspartame, I would rather not drink because it feels too unhealthy.

I also wonder if it is best to avoid garlic, chilli, salt and olive oil?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What I would do with the herb tea is get several different kinds and then have no particular kind more often than 2-3 times a week. Using them too often may make you susceptible to their medicinal qualities if any and at 2-3 times per week it can't have any real medicinal effect.

Most of us totally gave up the sodium/salt limits and our results have only gone up since then.

Garlic - I seriously doubt this does anything at all, people eat it all around the world. It's said to raise testosterone. So if you can avoid it some of the time, try to but I woulnd't worry about it as an ingredient in things.

Chili - again, I do not think this does anything. Some of the old school swayers avoided it, personally I ate tons of spicy stuff when I got my DD.

Olive oil - using things like canola, corn oil, and margarine are better but you don't have to avoid it all the time.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ