Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Girl sway plan questionnaire

I bought a plan a week ago but I can't get access to the questionnaires. I am logged in through tappa talk on my phone but when I use the links it asks me to relog in again and my login won't work. I have asked numerous times for new passwords but none of them ever work. Please help! Thanks

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    do you have a computer? Tapatalk is really buggy (and we can't fix it, since it isn't our program!) and people have an easier time accessing it from computer.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MyGoaIsPink View Post
    I bought a plan a week ago but I can't get access to the questionnaires. I am logged in through tappa talk on my phone but when I use the links it asks me to relog in again and my login won't work. I have asked numerous times for new passwords but none of them ever work. Please help! Thanks

Try it again please. It looks like you bought the instant download version so your account was not setup to access the questionnaires. I have made the change behind the scenes and it should work now.

If tapatalk still gives you issues, you can just open the web browser on your device and copy and paste this url-

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/misc.php?do=forms

Hope that helps. Sorry for the trouble.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    Try it again please. It looks like you bought the instant download version so your account was not setup to access the questionnaires. I have made the change behind the scenes and it should work now.

If tapatalk still gives you issues, you can just open the web browser on your device and copy and paste this url-

Hope that helps. Sorry for the trouble.
    Hello Nuthinbutpink Thank you I have tried again but I still cannot login even if I request a new password. Any ideas? Thanks

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    do you have a computer? Tapatalk is really buggy (and we can't fix it, since it isn't our program!) and people have an easier time accessing it from computer.
    Hello Yes I have tried on the laptop too but still no luck. Thanks

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you tried since she updated it to the personalized plan?? You originally bought the instant download plan, so you couldn't access the questionnaires at that time. She has changed it over so you should be able to access it now. I'll message again just to be sure but I just want to explain in case you really can access them now!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Have you tried since she updated it to the personalized plan?? You originally bought the instant download plan, so you couldn't access the questionnaires at that time. She has changed it over so you should be able to access it now. I'll message again just to be sure but I just want to explain in case you really can access them now!
    Hi Yes it just won't let me log in. It let me log in previously as I was a member already but after buying the girl diet plan it won't let me. Thanks

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I confirmed that you are all set up to access the questionnaires and the meal plan. I sent you a password reminder email just now. Please message me directly with any issues.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

10. Thanks MyGoaIsPink thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    I confirmed that you are all set up to access the questionnaires and the meal plan. I sent you a password reminder email just now. Please message me directly with any issues.
    Hello I am still having trouble logging in and have sent you a message. Thanks

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MyGoaIsPink View Post
    Hello I am still having trouble logging in and have sent you a message. Thanks

In order to post all your posts, you are logged in. You cannot post in the forum without being logged in so something is getting lost in translation. I have sent you a new PW. You will now have to log in with that one to get on here. Once you do that, please click on the link to the questionnaires.

Mom to

and my IVF/PGD