Thread: Custom plan

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Custom plan

Atomic just bought the $139 service - didn’t see a place to give background on form so here it is - doing high tec IVF at mo (only getting one embryo each time as have diminished ovarian reserve) and have just found out second PGS normal embryo is male. We are hoping to do 3 more cycles but feeling very despondent about ever getting a female and questioning things like Microsoft.

Why I bought a plan is I want to know my plan/ steps if I don’t have a female embryo by the end of high tec.

I want to lose weight before getting pregnant and am doing high tec Jan - March roughly. Do I need to do south beach or can I just do my usual upping exercise and cut calories Jan - March. Then if at end of March I haven’t succeeded do I need to follow the LE diet for 12 weeks so that will take me to June before trying? Should I try to get clomid (am taking it at mo with IVF so could probably get it).

Think that’s all - thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Moved this to my custom section

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have your questionnaire, I think I missed a question there...

I think for DOR you are best off doing something like South Beach Diet where you're keeping your fat, protein and carbs in a certain range as that's been proven to help egg quality. Do not do the very low carb diets, you need some healthy carbs still coming in. I also have a version of LE Diet for swayers who MAY go HT here, atomic fertility diet 5 from the top https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...rt-3-pcos.html but I'd prefer you did higher protein than that while actively pursuing IVF.

I don't want to jeopardize your chances of IVF by assuming you'll need to sway, if that makes sense I don't see the good sense of pursuing swaying NOW till we're sure IVF isn't working out. So I don't want you to do the sway diet till after the IVF rounds.

Yes if you can get Clomid for use with swaying, I always recommend doing so.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OK yes that’s fine. My main question is I just want to know in my head timings so if it doesn’t work out with IVF by the end of March and I have been on the South Beach diet January to March and lost weight and exercising to give myself the best chances should I still then do the LE diet for 12 weeks hence April May June and start trying to conceive in July?

Also apart from being a generally healthy diet for doing IVF is there any reason why I should do the South Beach diet over just what I would normally do which is eating healthier and cutting some calories and exercising more to lose weight - which usually works pretty quickly. Do you think south beach sways with IVF or would help my sway later on or it doesn’t really matter?

I agree I don’t need a fully custom sway plan at the moment until we see what’s happening I just want to know roughly what to expect.

Can you just give me the summary or point me in the direction of what the LE diet is in terms of breakdown of carbs etc. From my reading I think you can eat pretty much anything as long as you stay within the limits but I can’t find the link as to what my limit should be. Again this is just for planning ahead purposes.

With regards to the Microsoft I don’t know I’m just clutching at straws. I just really feel like my husband must have a higher quantity of male sperm. All his cousins on both sides of The family our boys he is one of three boys although one of his brothers has had a girl. I just didn’t know if it might help us at all. Do you think him taking olive leaf extract would help?

Thanks!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I want you on an IVF-friendly diet till your IVF rounds are done. I don't want you on a sway diet till after that. South Beach will help your IVF rounds. We don't have enough info to say if it helps a sway or not.

As for whether or not to go to 12 weeks on diet, that is largely up to you. I would probably have you do diet only 6 weeks but it's up to you to decide. The link I posted above will take you to the type of diet I want you following for your sway and it has breakdowns and stuff in it.

I'll still do your sway plan, happily, of course. It's just that I do not want you to START doing the sway plan now. I sometimes have people think they'll sway while actively pursuing IVF and it will cut your chances enourmously.

So the Microsort is not meant to be used with the IVF, then?? Microsort without IVF is a waste of money - people rarely got pregnant doing MS + IUI and of the two people I knew (out of hundreds of cycles) who did conceive, one of them got an opposite with a 92% X sperm sort. So it really is not worth doing unfortunately, and no one in the US is doing it any more for that reason. The FDA did not approve it.

I know it's hard to believe but men don't have more X or Y sperm. https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...x-y-sperm.html and https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...make-boys.html I am personally skeptical about the OLE but it doesnt seem to hurt anything, if you'd like to give him OLE and Vit. C for the IVF rounds, some believe that it helps.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much for this clarity - i meant do you think I should try to do Microsoft with some of my next rounds of IVF? Thanks!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The concern with Microsort is, "will it affect the health of the sperm and make more abnormals" and the unfortunate truth is that we really honestly do not know. It should help you guys get more XX, though. I would talk it thru with the doc, they will be best able to advise you. I'm just not a fan of MS wth IUI, but it's different matter with IVF since they use ICSI