Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Complete Boy Package

H! I just purchased the complete boy package. I am so excited to get started! We are planning on starting to try in February/March. Just wondering what next steps are? Thanks!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome Liz! Just fill out the questionnaire here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/misc.php?do=forms and I'll get your plan to you as soon as I can!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic, I filled out my questionnaire and it posted in the private coaching and completed questionnaire forum. I had a question that I did post in the same forum as my completed questionnaire but I'm not sure if you are able to see it there or if that is the best place to post questions? I copied and pasted the question below:

Hi Atomic, I was wondering if this is where I can ask random questions? I wanted to ask you if in your opinion does doing an iui sway blue? I read in multiple places that it can sway blue since the sperm is deposited straight into the uterus and bypasses the cervix giving more of a chance for the male sperm to survive. I did not conceive via iui with my other 3 and I would just be doing it to sway boy. It would just be an iui, I ovulate pretty regularly so I would not need to take any drugs along with it like clomid or anything. I searched the site to see if you have ever written about this but couldn't find anything. Would love to know your thoughts o this!

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh ok I'll look for it!! Yes that's the best place to reply but I didn't catch it, I'm so sorry! You'll always hear from me in 24 hours in that forum so if you don't, something went wrong, and you should just "bump" your post as sometimes I'll think I replied to a post when I didn't.

I feel IUI does sway blue but I would personally not incur that kind of expense for it. It really can cut odds of conception hugely and I'd want you to do natural BD in addition to the IUI anyway...so it might be a lot of money only to end up pregnant from natural BD. If you do want to go that route it's fine, just let me know and I'll write the plan accordingly.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ