Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey when will my plan be ready?

Hey,

Just wanted to check in and see whether my plan was ready and if so how to go about viewing it?

Many thanks :-)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Holly, it's done and was sent to be reformatted and posted in your custom coaching forum (where your questionnaires are.) It should be up soon. In the meantime did you want me to send you the original? It's less fancy than the finished version but has all the same stuff in it. Just message me your email (click on my user name and you will be able to send me a message privately rather than posting your email)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey,

Thanks for this. I've tried to post a new thread but I don't think it has worked because when I go on it says page not found. I am just feeling a little bit sad and confused about things and I wanted to reach out. I've tried posting it twice but I don't if you can see it on the trying for a girl page?

I'd like to get some advice too on when to try and clarify timing? have been wondering if I should try in 6 weeks’ time – which is earlier than planned or whether I should hold out till December. I know it takes times to work out when your body is ovulating, but I guess I am also confused about why this is so necessary to know if the timing method has been debunked?

As I am on path anyway, I feel like having an attempt after my next period in September. We will be away from home for about 10 days mid-October and during this time it will be more difficult for me to follow LE diet.
    Alternatively, I can start again on our return home and have an attempt 6 weeks later in December?

Thanks xx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I can see both of them, I haven't replied yet since it looked longer and I'm saving it till after I get the short questions done.

Unless you want everyone's input (which is fine! and very helpful as many of our gals on here have been through all this) you can also post by replying to your custom plan. I check the custom plan forum daily and I don't always have time to check the free forums so you'll get your faster response by posting in your custom forum by replying to your plan. I'll answer it as quickly as I can.

An easy way to navigate the site is to scroll up to the top of the page where it says "Home, Forums, etc" and there is a clickable that says "My Posts." If you click that, you will see "my threads" and "my posts" and you can navigate to all the threads you started and to all the posts you made (for example replying to another person's thread) It's a much easier way to find the stuff you've written.

The reason to wait to try is that we have significantly better results with 12 weeks on diet. It has nothing to do with timing, it has nothing to do with "learning your cycle" (which doesn't work anyway because cycles can vary month to month and swaying makes them vary dramatically sometimes) It's all about the time on diet. If you want to try sooner that's totally fine, anything 6 weeks or more is ok by me, but we have seen better results with 12 weeks or more on diet.

It's a big step in the wrong direction to rush a sway because you're worried you may be less good on diet some time in the middle. We KNOW for a fact that 2-4 weeks on diet got poor results, 6 weeks is better but still not as good as longer. But the thing is that even if you do a middling job on diet for 10 days there, that is way less a big deal than hurrying up without any time on diet! So I would suggest minimum 6 weeks on diet and then just do your best when you're away. Many, if not all people are surprised to find that they end up doing far better on diet than they expected when away anyway, so being away from home for a few days in the middle of LE Diet is in no way a dealbreaker at all.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, I see apparently we're actually having some sort of glitch in your threads - I have forwarded this to tech support BUT in the meantime just "reply" to your sway plan thread with the same info in it and I'll be able to help you there. So sorry about that!!!