Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Purchased the girl plan!

Hey Atomic! I did purchase my personalised plan and I just want to know if you received the questionaries and if all looks good.
    I am working a lot on the diet aspect which is my main concern because I know that increasing cals/meals may sway boy, but it's something I need to do as nobody can live on a 800cals diet and be healthy in the long run!
    So... I am re-adjusting to a 1100 range now...to be able to get up to 1200 bare min. in some week.
    Are proteins shakes (brand foodspring) good for my sway? You suggested me smoothies and talking with my cousin (she is a personal trainer) about dieting aspects she told me about these proteins shakes.
    Since I struggle to eat more atm, I thought they could be a good quick fix for when I need some extra protein?
    Do you think that eating every 3 hrs is bad for my sway? For i.e. very light breakfast (1 cup unsweetened espresso + 3 crisp toasts) - snack with yogurt - lunch - snack with fruit - dinner. I need to boost my metabolism as it looks like blocked at the moment.

As for exercise I am aiming at 1 hr cardio a day, but doing mostly 40 mins 5 times x week.
    Thanks a lot for all your advises!!
    X

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! Yes I have your questionnaire and hope to work on plans this afternoon (plans are more involved so I need quiet time where my kids aren't in my hair, so I like to do them on my husband's days off!)

I want you on 1200 cals! 800 is just not enough to get and stay pregnant reliably.

I don't like protein shakes for you guys as most of them are fortified with nutrients and in some cases herbs. Smoothies are better because you can just mix them up out of food yourself and they don't have all the extra vitamins in them. But if you really are not able to get protein anywhere else I'm ok with it given your low cal intake.

I do suggest going to 4 meals or even 5 if people are having trouble eating big meals. I would prefer you aim at 4 first and see how it goes if possible though.

I'm ok with the moderate exercise given your low cal intake.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks ForeverRestless thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    NP Atomic!
    I am not in a hurry, take your time. I know whats like having the kids around all the time while you need to concentrate!
    It's one month I am working 8 hrs from home, and it's defo not easy stuff 😅

Thanks for the tips, I will keep the 4 meals, gettin up at 06.15, I push back the breakfast to 10.30-11 in the morn and then lunch at 12.30, snack at 15.30-16.00 and dinner at 19.00-19.30.
    It would work just fine for me!

Ok for the shakes altho these ones look really like plain proteins without anything else, in the ingredients. I already purchased a couple of them unfortunately (it was some day ago) think that maybe I will use them sometimes but sticking to the smoothies mostly!
    Xx

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As long as they don't have bunches of other added vitamins they're ok. I think it's fine for you to use up the ones you have and maybe even buy more as long as they don't have tons of vitamins. But yes the smoothies are best!

7. Likes ForeverRestless liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Atomic! Quick update! After 2 wks of Alternate Diet I could defo climb to 1000-1100 cals which is great.
    Planning on improving tho.
    I am eating 30gr fats and 60gr proteins a day, correct? Carbs to fill the calories amount in form of wholegrain pasta/slices/creakers.
    Is plain white rice still fine? Or should I change it with something else?

I added in smoothies for carbs and for some potassium (by adding avocado and bananas).
    Plus the proteins shakes are wonderful cuz they bring around 115 cals for 23gr proteins and they help me a lot too.
    I am getting up early and doing 1 hr fast walking (150 cals burned) or intermittent running (350 cals burned) 5 days out of 7.
    I am thinking about giving it a go from July to September eventually, depending also from many factors (financial mainly).

Thanks for any advise!
    X

Eta: I am losing some weight too. My weight is quite stable at 52 kilos but end of april I put up 1.5 kilos out of nowhere that now I kind of lost since I started eating the Alt diet, and now I'm back to 52.9.
    Last edited by ForeverRestless; May 15th, 2020 at 07:47 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    On the alternate diet it is 50-60 g protein and fat. I want to see you eating more fat, even if it means you have to eat somewhat less carbs.

Most people tolerate white rice well. It's really more the white bread/sugar that is the worst and must be avoided. White rice and pasta is ok for most of the people.

excellent with the smoothies.

We don't want you to lose weight. I want you to try to hold steady. I am very afraid that if you start losing weight and cutting back too far again (which is easy on the alternate diet, especially given your habitual low calorie intake) we are going to end up doing what happened the last time - losing too much weight and having to eat a lot just to get your cycle going. So we need to keep that weight on you!! No more losing!

Your plan should be posted at any time now, but in the meantime do you want me to send you the original (I finished it several days ago, and I'm going to check to see why there is a delay in it being posted!). My version is less fancy than the finished version, but has all the same information in it and I could send it to you right away. I would need you to message me (by clicking my user name) your email address and of course I never send you spam or anything, just the plan.

10. Thanks ForeverRestless thanked for this post