Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Personalized boy sway plan: how to add it on?

Super nervous posting here and sent an email to admin, but since I don’t have more than 6 weeks left, I want to get this out there as soon as possible. I’m trying to get a personal boy sway plan. Not sure why but I was only able to get the $99 ebook and didn’t see the options for a personal plan and coaching. Currently on the dream member plan but wanting a little bit more personalized coaching and want the plan added on. Please advise on how to access a plan and some coaching. Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by kassy; July 3rd, 2021 at 11:37 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you buy from the main page it doesn't offer the personalized plan because most people who visit the main page don't want personal coaching. The personal plan is in the forums instead. But that's ok, just message me with your personal info (by clicking on my user name) regarding your personal needs - health issues, sway tactics you want to include, that sort of thing - and I'll make you a personal plan right away!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Atomic! I started CoQ10 like 7 weeks ago and I notice that my cycle has been thrown off. Last month ovulation was a few days late (I used lh strips and OvuSense device to confirm). And this month, ovulation is even later. Could be factors of stress that are effecting it, but do you think I should stop taking them? I use 100mg of pharmnord brand CoQ10 which is supposed to be super bioavailabile. Pretty sure all my supplements don’t do this because the CoQ10 was added later. Started then because at 35+ thought they’d help with egg quality.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What other supplements are you on?? Sometimes they take a bit of time to kick in so you start them and don't see a disruption until you've been on them a few months.

But by all means it's fine to wean off the coq10 and see if it normalizes!! I honestly don't think supplements help egg quality much (if at all) and so you're really not going to undo any good for egg quality or for a blue sway by weaning off it.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok will do. I’m taking pink stork liquid prenatal vitamins and an extra liquid folate. I take a fish oil every other day because of the high dose.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The Pink Stork doesn't have megadoses but it does have some additional herbal components. (green tea extract, for a start - green tea has caused some people's cycles to go wonky) Now, I suspect those are in such small amounts they can't possibly be doing anything but those are the types of things that can cause issues. I would def. try dropping the coq10 first to see if that helps.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic, we have a home gym in the garage. At this time of year it’s pretty hot in there. Hubby works out and goes hard for up to an hour every day. Both weights and cardio always working up a sweat too. He’s also out at least an hour a day in the hot weather tending to the lawn etc. I didn’t think it would be a problem but now I wonder if this could possibly compromise his sperm count but particularly harm y sperm. Let me know what you think. These are his habits at least 5x a week.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Y sperm aren't actually any more susceptible to damage than X, that's been completely debunked. But for reasons we don't know, fewer sperm does seem to sway pink for reasons we don't understand. So what I'd do is be sure he's spending as much time a day cooled off and wearing loose fitting underwear and pants, or even sleeping in the nude, as he can. I have an essay that may be helpful here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...=family+jewels