Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies, thank you for your support. It's a blighted ovum, I read online....I guess the midwife wanted to give me some hope and not that bleak diagnosis, but that's what it is. And of course, after being manhandled so much yesterday, or maybe my brain is sending messages to my uterus....I am feeling some little cramps that don't feel like happy pregnancy ones.

I know it happens to the best of us, just sucks having the rug pulled out from underneath you like this.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh nooo, I'm so terribly sorry I know words cannot help much now, so I'm sending your way love and peace and hugs
    Chin up, you are a fighter! The important thing now is that you have your 2 precious, healthy girls to care for and when the time is right, I'm sure you will give them a brother

Lots and lots of hugs are coming your way
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ZB and everyone, you gals are the best.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thats just crappy Lil, you're like sunshine around here It's sad to know your sad.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ELP View Post
    Thats just crappy Lil, you're like sunshine around here It's sad to know your sad.
    Thank you....we are nothing if not a support to one another, right?

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Exactaly xx
    But good heavens it shouldn't have been you again Do you have plans atm? Maybe just turn the computer off for a month, enjoy a bit of summer and see what your emotions hold in a few weeks time? Will you let things past naturally now there are signs? I found that my body moved things on itself in the past within a couple of days, gave me time to be sad in my own privacy with no nurses or Doctors involved.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't believe this is happening again! I am so very sorry, My heart is broken for you. Sending you lots of hugs
    Mom to
    (My boys sways worked twice!!) Thank you God

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Lola

I totally agree with ZB, you're such a ray of sunshine on these boards and it breaks my heart that you're having this happen again. Big, big hugs to you (and your DH) right now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Again, thanks. You gals are so sweet.

ELP, I think we are just going to keep going. My kindergartener put it so well yesterday- the girls knew I had an appt and we keep them a part of the family....we believe they should know and experience the hard things in life because they do happen and we can teach them to cope as a family.....anyway, my little one has been studying "life skills" in school, and she says, "Mommy, you just need to have perseverance." It gave me the first smile I had all day.

So, I think we will just do that. I ain't getting any younger either, and to be honest, even though I will still do a boy sway, even if we have a healthy girl, I will not care one bit. Funny how losses make you just appreciate anything!

One of my FB friends did say that I should definitely not have a d&c before I have another u/s, because she has seen countless threads on IG where women were told they had an empty sac only to have something appear a week later on the pre-d&c u/s.....gave me a tiny bit of hope. So, maybe May 3 will show something, although I doubt it. The sonographer said "miracles do happen" and all of the doctors, midwives, and the techs were so sweet and tried to give me a little bit of hope. Do you girls remember any stories about this? I guess I just want something to hang on to in the meantime. I am already feeling a little invigorated by going over Atomic's swaying posts again, and of course, from everyone's kind words.....thanks again, I am so glad we have this cyber village to support each other!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lola, i am so sorry! Dont know what to say to make you feel better. I've sent you a message on FB.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast