Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lola, my husband is an Obstetrician and he said that early scans are not always reliable. He always said to me dont be upset if you dont see a heartbeat today when I went for my early or first scans xxxxx Hoping this will come true for you xxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nini View Post
    Lola, my husband is an Obstetrician and he said that early scans are not always reliable. He always said to me dont be upset if you dont see a heartbeat today when I went for my early or first scans xxxxx Hoping this will come true for you xxx
    Thanks, Nini. I unfortunately did lose that one (it was a year ago), but there was a gal here who pm'ed me because she saw this thread and I encouraged her to wait on the D&C and she did see a heartbeat a week later. I had really hoped that would be the case for me last May, but lo and behold, I did start to miscarry about 1.5 weeks after the scan. How nice having an OB husband!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    aw god, sorry to be replying to an ancient thread, since it was April too I never noticed. Sorry you miscarried Hope you will be pregnant real soon.

About the OB husband, its not always that great. I like going to my own OB who pay a lot of attention when my husband usually just says something along the lines "just get on with it"... ha ha ha..xxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No worries! I appreciate your post! Funny about your DH, I know what you mean. It's nice to have a dr dote over you, but how reassuring to have one there. Do you have homebirths?
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry. May 3rd must feel like an eternity from now.
    03 08

03-06-12

Diagnosed with PCOS in 2009

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by princessap View Post
    Lola, I am so sorry to hear what you are going through. Big hugs to you!
    I agree with what everyone else is saying, definitely wait for another u/s before doing anything. With my second DD they tried telling me early on that she was an ectopic pregnancy and I refused to let them do anything as I knew it was way too early to tell that...she is now a happy, healthy 2 year old!
    Stick to what your heart tells you to do...fingers crossed for you that everything turns out well.
    Hi Princess, how early did they call out "a" ectopic pregnancy? I'm just curious because I have to prepare for anything at this point.
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; April 27th, 2012 at 01:08 AM.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Pink1Blue View Post
    FX and hoping with all my heart that your little bean is just being sneaky.
    DITTO! There are miracles every day Lola, and If it doesn't happen this time, the chances of conception increase for the cycle afterwards! I will keep you in my prayers sweetie!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please take note that this is actually a thread from April of 2011 - not 2012!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Please take note that this is actually a thread from April of 2011 - not 2012!!!
    I always get kinda confused when threads from a year ago pop up... but it was sweet of nini to post anyway.
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes, didn't want anyone thinking I had another unfortunate blighted ovum! But it's a good thread to learn from if you think you are in this situation. You guys are sweet to post though.

Butterfly, Princessap is not on here much anymore (we email though), but I can tell you that a good friend IRL had an ectopic and she had horrid pains all of the sudden and had to go to the ER. Apparently once the pregnancy get large enough, it will REALLY hurt, and from my knowledge, that is how most women get diagnosed- from going in with severe pain.

But yes, it was super sweet of Nini to post!!!!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast