Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I miscarried

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sad Face I miscarried

I had spotting for several days but it was really light pink. Sunday it got darker. i went to my OB and after the ultrasound he gave me some hope....the sac was still measuring right....but last night I miscarried. I'm trying to stay hopeful. I got pregnant really really quick and I was only 5 1/2 weeks along but it's still a loss to me and I'm trying not to get discouraged. How do you all do it? when Should I try again, I'm kind of anxious. Should I sway this time? So many questions, I guess I'm just going to have to give it time.
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry! Give yourself some time. I would not rush things, being a mom of 3 same gender myself and wanted an opposite. I know it is hard to make decisions at such an emotional time but if you really want to TTC a girl, I would try swaying again.

I am so sorry for your loss.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So very sorry for your loss.
    2013 (my pray+sway baby girl is here!)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry

I agree with NBP, if you still want your girl, sway again, just give yourself some time, maybe skip a month or two to recover both physically and emotionally. Big hugs to you!!!!
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so very sorry, Glittergal , how awful! The same thing happened to me at five weeks exactly (December). I was absolutely devastated and the thing that kept me going was knowing that most women who miscarry get pregnant again within three months, and I did get pregnant after three months exactly (second try)! I would really recommend at least one cycle of rest though, if you decide you have the strength to continue.

I'm really happy I continued to try soon, although this pregnancy has been hard because I've been so worried about miscarriage. But I'm nearly twelve weeks now, so my worries are going, although I still have the ultrasound and genetic tests to fret about . Still, I think this goes to show that just because you have one miscarriage, that doesn't need to mean that your next pregnancy is going to go wrong, too. Good luck !
    2005, swayed for boy, arrived 25/11/2011

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sorry to hear of your loss glittergirl, thinking of you
    hugs
    xxxxxxxxxxx
    2003 2007 TTC BFP 9 dpo EDD 28th december 2011 for a healthy baby

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I miscarried in January, so I know how you feel, and I'm very sorry for your loss. I decided to go HT this time, but I'm sure that if you try again naturally you'll have a healthy pregnancy. Hugs.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry! Sending you big hugs! I also think you need some time although I totally understand wanting to try again right away. Been there, done that!
    baby girl 23 wks.
    Two gorgeous and healthy s!
    Many unsuccessful IVF/PGD attempts
    Surprise natural BFPs....chemical, 9 wks, 6 wks and 8 wks

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks everyone...this was so hard because it never happened before so I had no idea what to expect. The hard part is my doc's office just called to tell me the lab work and hcg levels came back and everything is great....I had all that done just 5 hours before it happened. In my heart I know it was meant to be. I try to stay positive and remind myself just cause it happened, doesn't mean it will happen again.
    3 handsome s!
    our sway worked!
    Thought we were done...but expecting a surprise #5 nub looks promising for --shock of our life!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry for your loss.
    My awesome boys!
    (1988) (1991) (2010) (2012)

TTC my last one. A little girl, please!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast