Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Loss of Pregnancy symptoms

Has anyone experienced a loss of pregnancy symptoms that resulted in a miscarriage. I am 7 weeks and the last 3 days I feel like a cloud has been lifted and I am no longer sick, tired or emotional like I was the last 1.5 weeks. I really don't feel pregnant at times now. With my last 3 pregnancies I was so sick from 5 weeks until 20 weeks. Very sick all day and night. I was a sick last week but it all disappeared.
    I had an u/s today due to everything and the baby is measuring at 7weeks and I saw the HB!
    So I am more confused than ever. Can you have a lack of symptoms, normal u/s and things not work out down the road? Or do you usually have a miscarriage happened and then the lack of symptoms? I have never had a miscarriage so I wasn't sure??
    I only know 1 way to be pregnant and that is really sick and usually I took Zofran starting at 6 weeks. Can this really be true and I am experiencing a completely different pregnancy??
    Has anyone experienced this?
    Thank you

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I never felt anything but tired with DD's and yes, it did just magically go away one day. The sickness stopped with DS suddenly too. When you see a HB, odds are very high of a successful outcome!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You were never sick with your DDs? I never thought that could be true? My 3 pregnancies were very similar and so sick until week18/20. I guess I am shocked since I was could hardly function the last 3 times. I keep thinking my hcg levels are decreasing.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nope. Tired early on but never sick. Not at all.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm pretty sure it was this pregnancy - maybe my last - they all seem to run together! But I definitely experienced a loss of symptoms and generally didn't feel very pregnant. My morning sickness has started at different stages every pregnnacy - DS1 was 6 weeks, ds2 was 8-9 weeks (thought I was out of the woods) and this baby (unknown gender) was a little before 5 weeks. I think it's so weird to feel something different, but it can be totally normally and like the PP said, seeing the HB gives you quite a high likelihood that everything is going to be totally fine!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A normal ultrasound trumps symptoms every time! There are tons of peopel who have strong symptoms with a MMC.

I had varying levels of sickness and 'feeling pg' with my 5 pregnancies. My pg with DD was one of my easiest and I had the least symptoms with her and by far the least nausea. Whereas with some of my boy pg I threw up every day at least once. If I hadn't had a pos test I would not have really even known I was pg, would prob. have just felt a bit under the weather.

My mom never had morning sickness or heartburn at all (and will tell you they are "psychological" and has mostly girls
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks everyone! I have always heard people say it but never really believed it. Yes I threw up all day every day for 4 long months. crazy, huh. I feel great this time. I'm not big into psychics but had a reading over the summer after dinner downtown and she kept telling me your going to be pg with a girl and your pregnancy will be so different/easy this time. I was like YEA RIGHT!!
    Well so far she is right...lol

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thinking of you and hoping all continues to be well!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Eeeee its because its a GIRL :-))))))))))))

Im sure everything is fine and its just human nature to worry x

Cycle one, Genesis Feb 2013, 2xx BFN :-(
    Cycle two, Genesis June 2013, 3xx BFN :-(
    Cycle three, Genesis May 2014, 2xx 7dpt BFP!! 1st Beta 11dpt 405.7 :-) 2nd Beta 15dpt 2304. 6wks 6days 1 Heartbeat seen!!!
    12 week scan shows a beautiful baby, very happy!!!!!
    20 week scan all perfect and it really is a GIRL!!!

Our little daughter is finally here, safe and sound x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for checking in. Yes everything is still good! I still feel about the same no major sickness just very very mild and if I chew a piece of gum its gone. Still so strange to me. I had my first prenatal visit today and u/s. Heartbeat very healthy and right on track. I am doing Materni21 genetic test since I am 35 and will know the health and sex of baby in 2 weeks, yikes!!
    And since when is 35 advanced maternal age?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast