Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Last scan of my Bub at 10 week mark when miscarrying. :(

Just wanted to share this last scan of the baby I lost at around the 8-9 week Mark, yet the scan was taken at the 10 week Mark. This pic just arrived in the mail today as we had misplaced it somewhere at the hospital where I was treated. I have been staring and staring at it with intense sadness. I would really really like to try again (focusing less on a perfect girl sway and more on just a healthy pregnancy and baby), yet my DH is not budging. I may have to start the supplements and pray for some sort of oopsy or miracle or both. Anyway, this little baby may be gone but will never be forgotten.

Attachment 27994

2. Thanks essnce629 thanked for this post
    Likes sharon liked this post
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm very sorry, I know exactly how you feel, hope you will a healthy baby soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies, although considering I'm now 44, my odds of delivering (let alone carrying to full term) a healthy baby don't look good.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A client of mine delivered her first baby at 46 and second at 49, miracle does happen, be positive

8. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ..and I've just seen someone this morning, who I haven't seen for a while, she is now 48 and has a 7month old - last time I saw her three years ago she was desperate for a 2nd but thought it was too late and wouldn't happen, so there is certainly hope. xx

10. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pinkcomestrue and Everhopeful - thank you sooooo much honeys. You've restored my faith again. I'm such a believer in chasing one's dreams and to have one last baby (hopefully a girl, but won't matter) and have recently felt sooo defeated. Yet to read these last two comments really gives me hope. I'm certain statistics we get given must be skewed because there are not many women in there 40s getting pregnant (although clearly that is now changing). I still find it hard to believe my eggs have completely had it since I got pregnant the first month (or 2nd) of trying and have never had any trouble conceiving. Plus last time I swayed I was taking calcium, magnesium, cranberry and prenatal and I think maybe I just created an acidic overload that maybe creates too much havoc with ones hormones. This next time (if I have the courage to go through with it), I am going to concentrate less on the perfect sway and more just on health. A more relaxed sway. Folic acid, Coq10 and my prenatals maybe 3x a week until BFP then daily. Will BD every 3 or 4 days using condoms and do actually attempt when I get first positive opk.

12. Likes pinkcomestrue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry for your loss and so sorry your husband does not want to try again. My husband was the same after we lost our girl and I thought it was so unfair!! You were supposed to have a baby anyway, so why not try again? Sometimes I don't understand men, and they don't understand how much they are hurting us when they don't want to have another child, especially after a loss. I do hope your husband will change his mind en there will be a beautiful healthy baby for you in the end.
    Mummy to a girl, born sleeping & two gorgeous & loud little boys

14. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I guess men have different ways to express their sadness and loss. My husband was same and didn't want to go through a loss again so he didn't want to try

Due in June 2016

16. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast