Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Pbn I'm so so sorry, lots of love & support headed your way
    Prayed and swayed Boy . . .
    Blessed with a beautiful Girl
    Thank You God

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary."

Pope Benedict XVI

4. Thanks Pbn3 thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no! I'm so sorry to read this! It's just so unfair
    (2010)

(2013)

(2017)

Surprise due (2020)

6. Thanks Pbn3 thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thinking of you Pbn.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

8. Thanks Pbn3 thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry Pbn3. My heart goes out to you.
    2010 2014 Aug 2016

10. Thanks Pbn3 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought I should update even though I'm more confused than ever. I went in this morning (48 hours) since last test instead of waiting until next week. So my betas came back higher instead of lower this morning. So far Monday was 47, Wednesday was 34 and now Friday (this morning) was 57. The lady assured me that the pregnancy was not viable but still couldn't rule out ectopic pregnancy. I have to wait 5 freaking days to get my next blood test. Also I've had only very light bleeding and barely spotting since Wednesday night. I'm so confused Does this not mean baby is still growing if betas are higher (even though not quite doubled) or is it irrelevant because they dipped between tests? Why do I have to wait five days? Why has my bleeding basically stopped after 3 days? I know its unlikely anyone will have answers but did anyone have their betas fluctuate? I haven't had an appointment to ask any of these questions the lady I dealt with said I may need to make one pending next weeks results and she's just been ringing me with the results. All she said this morning was "sometimes they fluctuate". Looks like I'll be spending my afternoon trolling the internet although a good friend has already had a look and there's not much on there
    Last edited by Pbn3; January 8th, 2016 at 02:42 AM.

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't have any personal experience with this but i do find it strange they have gone back up. The time frame may be to give it enough time to get a clearer picture rather than drawing bloods in 2 days in which may require another blood test after that. Thinking of you

Mum to 4 Boys awaiting her Princess

14. Thanks Pbn3 thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Have they not suggested a scan to see if it's ectopic???

The rule of thumb with losses is, there is no rule of thumb. Yes, I've seen them go up and down. I agree the pregnancy isn't viable and your body is just holding on for some reason. I am VERY reluctant to have you do anything that might kickstart things due to the possibility of ectopic so I think we have to watch and wait. I am not trying to scare you at all, but if you feel funny or ill at ALL (even something seemingly unrelated like pain in your shoulders) I want you to run, not walk to the ER and explain the situation using the word "ectopic" a whole lot so they take it seriously.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

16. Thanks Pbn3 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a pregnancy between #3 and #4. When I started bleeding heavily my levels were dropping between 48-hour draw, so I was put in weekly testing to follow until 0. My levels were still dropping at the one-week test but at the two-week test they'd gone back up quite a bit. They scanned and found I'd miscarried one baby (there was still evidence of the sac), but I still had another baby developing in there. I ended up miscarrying a couple weeks later because there were other issues, but I've seen women bleed with dropping and then rising levels againand go on to continue the pregnancy. I've seen it go the other way as well.
    DH (43), DW (40)

18. Thanks Pbn3 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a internal u/s on Monday but the u/s tech said it was too early to see anything at 4w 6d. She was clearly annoyed as she made quite the point of telling me 'I told them there will be nothing to see' before firing questions about my bleeding at me. When I get a blood test next Wednesday I'll be 6w 1d. I know the pregnancy isn't viable I just hope there has been enough growth to be seen and I really really hope it's not ectopic. This limbo is quite terrifying I'm ringing my obs office on Monday to find out if she deals with these situations so I can hopefully start seeing her intead. I had a couple of glasses of wine last night so I won't have any more and I won't exercise if this is what you mean about unintentionally kickstarting something? My mind was in such a state after all the reading I had done I needed something to take the edge off. Needless to say it took forever to sleep.

Bunnygirl I read quite abit about the vanishing twin situation however I have lost all pregnancy symptoms. I aslo started temping yesterday and my two mornings temps are very low back down to between af and o temp range. I'm so sorry yours didn't work out at the time.

20. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast