Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no, I'm sorry 1more.
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

2. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I"m sorry...I wish I had the answers.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry to read this onemoregirl, I have often wondered when enough will be enough? How to let go? I think people may come or reach this point at different times, I had three pregnancies and three babies ( dd and 2 ds) without swaying, never knew it was a possibility, when I knew about it I simply had to try, I felt that would be easier to come to terms with than never trying, even if I get a boy. If am lucky enough to fall pregnant it will be our last as we do not have space or resources for more children and for me irrespective of gender that will be it. If we struggle to conceive or have losses, I am not sure, but imagine the heart break of that would cause me to say enough is enough and am going to count my blessings and enjoy my beautiful babies. Good luck with your journey, whichever path you choose! X

6. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sorry. It's so hard to decide whether or not to continue trying after a loss. It's such a huge leap of faith to say okay let's give it another shot. Listen to what your heart says. *hugs*
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

8. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks all. I can't believe how at peace I am with it today once again. I guess my prayers for strength are working. I am a member on a Facebook page for ladies in their 40s trying to conceive (it's super interesting) and there is one lady I have befriended who is 45 and had a little boy a few months ago. She told me she had 3 losses prior to getting pregnant with her son. To get pregnant with him she started taking 400mg of ubiquinol....this is something I could consider if I decide to try again. I am very stubborn and I hate admitting defeat so who knows....? Will see how this miscarriage pans out first. On top of waiting for bleeding to start I've been up and down all night long with our two littlest children vomiting. Poor little possums. Anyway, Thankyou for sharing your stories and kind supportive words. I had been hoping to see Pbn3 around also as I know she has recently gone through a loss as well.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Give yourself some time to make a decision. When I lost my last one I was positive we wouldn't try again but here I am trying again. I think maybe I'm a little suborn like you and don't want to give up just yet.

Apparently 2 miscarriages in a row is quite common but 3 in a row is much less likely. This is why they often won't do any genetic testing on the fetus unless you have 3 in a row. This is something that is helping me remain hopeful that if I do manage to get another BFP that it will stick this time.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

11. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purple View Post
    Give yourself some time to make a decision. When I lost my last one I was positive we wouldn't try again but here I am trying again. I think maybe I'm a little suborn like you and don't want to give up just yet.

Apparently 2 miscarriages in a row is quite common but 3 in a row is much less likely. This is why they often won't do any genetic testing on the fetus unless you have 3 in a row. This is something that is helping me remain hopeful that if I do manage to get another BFP that it will stick this time.
    Thanks Purple. That's reassuring to know. Is it for all women in general or just for us in our 40s? (Referring to the 2 in a row miscarriages being common and three in a row not so common). Sometimes I get this nagging voice in my head saying there is something else going on, but I should just accept it is all down to the aged egg factor. I really must've fluked it last year getting pregnant first try and then this year so far 5 cycles of trying to get pregnant and taking ubiquinol (and prenatal sometimes) and extra folic acid. Maybe that ovarian AMH level is no indicator at all as to the state/quality of our eggs. I thought my reading of 6.5 wasn't too bad compared to other ladies getting pregnant with 0 levels of AMH. Maybe I just have mostly dodgy eggs left now? Anyway, I am just praying for this to be over and done with VERY soon. I have had some stronger AF pains this afternoon but still no bleeding. I couldn't find RL tea in a supermarket I was in so will have to buy it elsewhere tomorrow. If my beta is way low I will def just start drinking that tea then. Another (and the only) health factor I can think of that I have is a blastocystis hominis parasite infection in my bowel. Yet I was first diagnosed with this back in 2010, prior to conceiving and giving birth to my last baby...so surely it can't play a factor. So from that I suffer with IBS type symptoms, mainly chronic diarrhoea. I have tried last year and the start of this year different antibiotics to get rid of it, but they haven't worked and a couple of the antibiotics made me extremely sick. I have no idea how I got this infection because I am bordering on obsessive compulsive with hygiene and hand washing. Yet a few years prior to 2006 I had a trip to Bali and got quite sick over there with some sort of tummy bug...so perhaps that is when I got it. Different doctors and a gastroenterologist have told me this would no be the cause for any miscarriages so I have to trust in that right? I am also scared stiff of another D & C because I had trouble breathing when I came out of the anaesthetic last time and I don't know why. Anyway, yet I am stubborn Purple too,so will probably try again. Yet I am sure I need to be less sedentary and more active and I need to eat better.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry to hear about this 1moregirl. I hope the miscarriage moves along quickly for you. Wishing you peace with whatever decision you make.

14. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Katt. Still waiting for the bleeding to commence. I have been felt like period was coming all morning so far with period type pains but nothing yet. Am off to the doctor shortly to get last hcg reading. I'm hoping it will be well below my last one of 64 so that things can just get started and be gone. I've accepted that this one is not working and I'm ok with it. Who knows...I might just be bloody stupid enough to try again yet...

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry 1onemore. I am in the same situtation as you now. Got pregnant, but it did not grow as it should. I am now waiting for a MC. My HCG-level don't go up as the doctor wants. It is 3640 so I guess I will take up to 14 days for AF to arrive. It should be under 10 before you bleed I think. I am very sad but as you I tell my self that I can try again. This gives me comfort and hope. I am 41 so also struggling with egg quality. I am thinking of you and praying that your bleed will arrive soon so you can get it over with and move on.
    3 beautiful & now pregnant with a baby girl due June 2017

Thank you everyone in this site and in particular Atomic for amazing support during my sway. I am for ever grateful.

17. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast