Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow Pbn, I'm so sorry you're going through this. Many of us are struggling with fertility issues and secondguessing our sways, our behavior and even our desire for another child. I'm sure you'll find here support and understanding , no matter how you choose to continue your journey. Hang in there!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

2. Thanks Pbn3 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you all for your support and responses. I was in a dark place last night when I posted and having a pity party. I will take a step back for awhile and concentrate on making some changes to my lifestyle over the next few months. By that I mean the little things like drink more water, start only drinking decaf, eliminating diet soft drinks etc most of which I had already done when I fell pregnant but resumed doing the last week. I also will limit alcohol to a few glasses of red wine only. I know none if these things may have contributed to my miscarriage (I just want to make it clear I didn't touch alcohol after my bfp, I'm referring to the fact I overindulged regularly prior to this). I just want to start living healthier and I will also try harder to eat a balanced diet and start exercising a few times a week. If in three months time I feel I want to ttc again I'll feel mentally and physically better.

Atomic thanks for the femara suggestion I'll be sure to ask about it. And I'll also look into your other advice as well. From memory my test results from earlier this year were amh 1.8 and fsh 28. I fell pregnant my cycle after the only clomid cycle I did so it may have helped or maybe I just got lucky. In any case if I ttc again I'll just have to hope I produce a nice healthy egg. And yes I agree with your outlook on karma, again I was feeling so down that I felt the universe was against me but that was solely self pity talking and today is a better day than yesterday

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

4. Likes XXforhubby, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I truly believe that sometimes there just aren't answers for things. Life is random, in both acts of fortune and sadness. I recently fell pregnant with twins. I was horrified and didn't want them. And then I miscarried them. So many emotions overwhelmed me. I felt guilty because I didnt want them and now they were gone, I felt like I wished them away. Truth is is that whether I had wanted them or not they were always destined not to be. DH and I decided to dust ourselves off and get back on the horse. We are swaying again, but we are resolved that if we get a third DS that will be OK. And if we fluked another set of twins then we would be OK with that too. Try not to look too deeply into it, it's nothing to do with what you did or didn't do. Now whether or not you want to continuing swaying is a different decision that only you can make. Go with your heart, whatever it tells you can't be wrong.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    We would love another to complete our beautiful family

6. Thanks Pbn3 thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

8. Thanks Pbn3 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    (((HUGS))) Pbn3.

I'm obviously in a different situation then you, but I often wonder if I should stop coming on here as well and just give up on ever having baby #3. It makes me so sad just thinking about it. Since turning 35 last week I've cried about it every single day. I wish we could both have what we wanted.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

10. Thanks Pbn3 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic can I just check that if I can get ubiquinol that its the same dose as coq10 so 400-600mg per day? I have seen coq10 in a chemist today but the highest dose per tablet was only 150mg (I'd rather find a stronger tablet than take 3-4 weaker dose ones). I'm going to have a look around online to aee if I can find higher dose tablets but will get ubiquinol instead if I can. Also for weaning of at bfp would you reduce by a third for say a week (so if I was taking 450mg cut back to 300mg), then another third for a week (down to 150mg) then stop taking altogether?

Last edited by Pbn3; July 5th, 2016 at 05:06 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just now so your post Pbn. I'm so sorry for all that you've been through. It just breaks my heart knowing how sad you've been and how unfair your TTC journey has been. You're always welcome here, swaying or not. I hope so very much that there's a healthy baby in your future. Big, big hugs!
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

13. Thanks Pbn3 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Had an appt with my own ob yesterday and still have clots plus lining hasn't shedded properly. Was given another dose of mistoprol to take last night and again this morning. If it hasn't cleared by next Tuesday when I see her again I'll have to have a d&c. I'm actually ok as I've accepted this will happen but obviously holding onto a small amount of hope to avoid this. Its almost laughable to think I'll end up in theartre after trying to avoid it - this could have all been over and done with by now if I had just gotten it done a week ago. Anyway as I said I'm actually ok about it all, I think resigned is the best word. What will be will be and I'll deal with it as it comes. Feeling stronger and better emotionally this morning. Thank you all again for your support.

15. Likes Girlieplease liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh sweetie, huge hugs! I'm sending strength and healing your way

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

17. Thanks Pbn3 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry it hasn't all passed yet. Hopefully you don't need a d&c but if you do they aren't too bad. It is frustrating when you just want to move on and you still have the physical part to deal with on top the emotional pain.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

19. Thanks Pbn3 thanked for this post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast