Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes it's supposed to be 400-600 ubiquinol. It costs a small fortune though. If all you can afford is coq10 I would still take that, it's just that your body doesn't use it quite as efficently.

I'd actually both cut back and start spacing doses, it doesn't ahve to be quite as gradual as the folate/folic or aspirin. like cut back to 300 every other day for a week, then 150 every couple days, then the next week take the 150 twice and be done with it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Thanks Pbn3 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Pbn3. I'm glad you posted back here Hun and I, too, am sorry for the heartbreak you've endured. You gave me sooo much advice and support when I was ttc just before I got my last BFP. I was really sad for you when I learnt of your miscarriage. I am in such a similar position to you as I have been close to giving up recently and in complete torment as to whether continue ttc or just throw in the towel, but if it is what your heart and soul are crying out for then...what can we do? Anyway, I hope you are blessed with another BFP an a healthy little bundle of joy at the end of it. Would be soooo nice if we were all blessed with that instead of the heartbreak of a loss. Xx
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

4. Thanks Pbn3 thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you 1moregirl for your message. I still go back and forth on trying again and am glad in a way I have time to decide. In the meantime I've decided to be proactive and will likely begin a two year business course and will also start looking at going back to work a couple days a week. I'm so angry at my husband atm though which is making me think no more as well. I said something along the lines of 'I need a vacation' to my ds1 and husband pipes up 'you just had one' and laughed his head off until I said (out of earshot of ds of course) yeah great vacation! I was miscarrying our child the entire time while my entire family was there... he didn't even say sorry until I brought it up later and his apology was 'I'm sorry, I didn't even think about that'. Oh to forget so easily....

Don't mind me I'm just venting. I just feel like he feels nothing towards what happened and that just makes me sadder and question why I would want another baby with him. But I'm sure he is sad, he just doesn't communicate well at all.

Question for Atomic - I've been reading on the net that people have been advised to wait only 2 cycles to ttc again after taking misoprostol some even sooner? I took it Mon 27/6 through to wednesday 29/6 (2 x tablets every four hours with a break during the night) then again 2 x tablets evening of 05/07 and 2 x tablets morning of 06/07 so I still think I should wait at least 3 cycles before deciding but out of curiosity if I start taking coq10 I've read its of no benefit egg quality wise unless you've been taking it for 90 days plus. Do you agree with this? Is this to do with the egg production beginning 90 days prior to release? I find out tomorrow whether I'll have to have a d&c after follow up dose of misoprostol last week so will likely be 90 days plus before ttc anyway if I do...

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Pbn3; July 11th, 2016 at 12:59 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pbn, I was advised to wait 2 cycles from the OBs at the hospital but I thought it was just what they say after a miscarriage, I didn't realise until now that they may have meant it was because I had misoprostol. When I asked my FS (who is also an OB) if it was ok to start trying again he thought there was no reason to wait, even though he knew I took misoprostol.

It has been almost 5 months since I took it so I don't need to worry but I could have got pregnant after only 6 weeks and I would have had no idea I wasn't supposed to.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

7. Thanks Pbn3 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Purple and I'm not even sure what this whole 'wait 3 months' is about? I can understand medication wise but even with my first early miscarriage (4w6d) I was told to wait 3 months/cycles. I feel abit like I'm getting the runaround and being 'quoted' the usual wait time I suppose?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I was told wait 3 months after my first m/c which I didn't do. I waited 1 month but it took 6 months to get pregnant with DS2 after that anyway.

Ps. husbands can be so dumb. Mine always says stupid stuff like after the miscarriages I would randomly cry for the first week. He would ask me what's wrong? I thought it was obvious but maybe not! They do grieve differently and probably don't have it right in the top of their minds like we do so sometimes you just have to let things slide.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks again and re: the husband I know but I'm so mad and feel like he got off scot free as he wasn't there that whole week. And to make a joke about it really cut as he obviously can move on so easily. He's about to turn 45 so I really think that will be a turning point for him and he'll be adamant about no more. He showed zero interest in this latest pregnancy and I have a feeling he is completely done with whole thing. It sucks because I just turned 38 and still hold some hope of being pregnant by years end. Feels like wishful thinking though and I cant help but feel resentful towards him about this last pregnancy and the fact I'll think in three months he'll be saying no way. I'm sure we'll work through things eventually but right now I don't even want to see him which is likely just emotions still...

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dh is not a bad or unreasonable man, I think I'm zeroing on his bad points because I'm angry and not focusing on all his good points. Yes I have issues with him but they are not all new ones by any means but he really been a sh*t dh the last couple weeks so I'm venting and very likely unfairly but I recognize the fact I am so its onwards and upwards from here and we'll see what the next few months bring.
    Edited to say we finally had a good chat tonight and he will not close the door on ttc again if I really want to in three months. He is mostly worried about his age and financials (nothing new lol) but is willing. He also apologized sincerely for hurting me for his joke and apology after I explained how it made me feel (and he actually listened!!!). So feeling positive again about progress with dh and the possibility of ttc again
    Last edited by Pbn3; July 11th, 2016 at 04:34 AM.

12. Likes netti02 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    He may also be worried about you being hurt again if it ends in another miscarriage. I know DH was quite hesitant after the 2nd miscarriage as he didn't want to see me go through it all over again.

That is good you had a chat with him and are feeling more positive

14. Thanks Pbn3 thanked for this post
    Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks again Purple, I know you're going thru an uncertain time yourself atm and appreciate your responses xxoo

16. Likes purple liked this post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast