Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ME MOM View Post
    Squiggle lm really sorry to hear your news. I haven't been around due to to an ectopic pregnancy. I send you my deepest heart felt condolences.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk
    Thank you ME MOM, appreciate your message. Are you doing ok? xx Im free to chat if you need one

Happy with my crew and no more are due xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I'm so sorry squiggle. Please let me know how I can help.
    Hi Atomic

Thank you. Hope you are well

I asked the doctor at the hospital the question, when is the soonest we can try again, and she suggested after my first period. (my gynae also suggested i do this after my D&C few years ago) Im assuming this is your recommendation aswell? I know its the safest option and also it means my cycle is back on track and i can also give 'first day of last period date' which gets asked by midwife and when doing US Otherwise i guess ill have no idea!! Im very happy to wait it out. Im by no means rushing this im only thinking positively to my future and i look forward to being pregnant again. I have a scan booked for this week to make sure everything that should be gone, has gone.. I was told to do a pregnancy test in two weeks. Its not quite two weeks, but i did one anyway today and its a very very very faint positive.. so im sure it will be negative soon - And that i was told - is a good sign.
    I wouldn't know anyway when to BD or when to test OPK as i dont know where i am in my cycle.. so i think waiting is my best shot here.
    Im also going to see my Doctor this week. Do you think i should request any testing or is there anything i should be asking/doing? He knows im 39 with two kids and (now) two losses, so not sure if that means anything but i want to make sure ive done whatever it is i need prior to next attempt xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Saw my GP yesterday. He is such a gem! He was apologetic and so compassionate. Also very encouraging and positive for me to try again. He said "sperm met the egg and things just didnt work out" - love that

Got a scan tmw i just want to hear that its all clear.

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh sorry I missed this.

I personally poohpooh the "dating" idea - that's what they have ultrasounds for after all - but whenever there is a D and C I do like you guys to wait out the first cycle. The dilemma is, time is not our friend here and so waiting for no good reason is a good month that we may miss. I think that it is best to follow your heart on this one.

They usually won't do testing until you've had 3 unexplained losses and unfortunately at 39 they are often unwilling to bend the rules and just chalk it up to age. Which it probably is, to some extent, but it doens't make it any easier.

Can you tell me what supplements you're on?? we may be able to tweak those.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh sorry I missed this.

I personally poohpooh the "dating" idea - that's what they have ultrasounds for after all - but whenever there is a D and C I do like you guys to wait out the first cycle. The dilemma is, time is not our friend here and so waiting for no good reason is a good month that we may miss. I think that it is best to follow your heart on this one.

They usually won't do testing until you've had 3 unexplained losses and unfortunately at 39 they are often unwilling to bend the rules and just chalk it up to age. Which it probably is, to some extent, but it doens't make it any easier.

Can you tell me what supplements you're on?? we may be able to tweak those.
    Hi Atomic - i miscarried naturally this time (first one i lost i had a D&C).. GP did say to have one period and then try again. But i didnt do that (because i tested with OPK's because i had them) and they were getting stronger till i got a positive and then we dtd.. I just thought.. oh, what the hell!!
    As for the scan i was meant to have last week - they asked me to do a pregnancy test and it was negative, so they said i dont need a scan and sent me on my way!
    Im only taking Folate now. While ttc for the one we lost recently - i was not on supps - (only Folic acid and Fiber). Would you suggest i take something?
    xx

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would have you on folate and coq10 (ubiquinol) 300-400 mg a day. At bfp wean off the coq10 gradually by spacing doses further and further out.

9. Thanks squigglepink thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh and how long have you been on diet in total??

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh and how long have you been on diet in total??
    Hi
    I was on LE for 7 months prior to attempt, pregnant for 3 months so off LE and then obviously miscarried 4 weeks ago and in that 4 weeks all ive done is - back to coffee and alcohol and moved breakfast to later but sometimes i couldnt/cant manage breakfast anyway and im not snacking if i can help it.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would have you on folate and coq10 (ubiquinol) 300-400 mg a day. At bfp wean off the coq10 gradually by spacing doses further and further out.
    Thanks, just reading up on coq10 (ubiquinol) now xx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So you were on prenatals during that time???

I do want you on iron 18-30 mg 3x a week but I would hold off on any of the other supps since your body did have a chance to replenish if you were taking prenatals during that time.

14. Thanks squigglepink thanked for this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast