Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    (Hugs) Honeybee.

Yes! The cramping is normal. It goes on for a few days before mc, gets very intense during the mc....then eases up and only comes when you are getting ready to pass another clot in the days following.

It really sucks!

1) You might pass a mucus plug first (looks like pink ewcm with bloody streaks in it)

2) you might have really wet panties/gush from water breaking

3) Then the spotting starts as your cervix starts to dilate.

4) After that comes the red clots and heavy bleeding (here's where you put on those disposable underwear)

Did you get the Tylenol 3 (with codine) prescription yet? It will help a lot....

Just realize your body knows what to do and stay calm and hydrated.

I'm afraid I will be joining you soon with miscarriage #5...4th in a row
    Last edited by MrsGoodies; November 23rd, 2016 at 09:25 PM.

2. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybee37 View Post
    I popped both my babies out quicker than this!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My loss was harder than my still birth. Roughly the same amount of time bit no pain killers I had (including narcotics... I stock up. When I get hurt I use only what I have to and save the rest dor non emergency pain problems so I can avoid the ER as much as possible) did anything for the pain. Very intense.

Enjoying our 🌈 🚼 🎀👗
    Last edited by twointow83; November 23rd, 2016 at 09:46 PM.
    Our family is complete
    My precious babies: 2006 , 2010 2016
    Too beautiful for earth: 2009- (20+5). 2015- (8w), CP, (8w)

Please pardon typos~ Nursing @ keyboard

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsGoodies View Post
    (Hugs) Honeybee.

Yes! The cramping is normal. It goes on for a few days before mc, gets very intense during the mc....then eases up and only comes when you are getting ready to pass another clot in the days following.

It really sucks!

1) You might pass a mucus plug first (looks like pink ewcm with bloody streaks in it)

2) you might have really wet panties/gush from water breaking

3) Then the spotting starts as your cervix starts to dilate.

4) After that comes the red clots and heavy bleeding (here's where you put on those disposable underwear)

Did you get the Tylenol 3 (with codine) prescription yet? It will help a lot....

Just realize your body knows what to do and stay calm and hydrated.

I'm afraid I will be joining you soon with miscarriage #5...4th in a row
    Oh no, mrsG, have you had a scan today? Oh I'm so sorry. It is absolutely rubbish and awful. We can support each other through this if you want to. My cramping stopped overnight and I still have no blood.

6. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by twointow83 View Post
    My loss was harder than my still birth. Roughly the same amount of time bit no pain killers I had (including narcotics... I stock up. When I get hurt I use only what I have to and save the rest dor non emergency pain problems so I can avoid the ER as much as possible) did anything for the pain. Very intense.

Enjoying our
    I'm sorry twointow. I had no idea this process was so hard. My cramps have completely stopped now so I am no further along and no nearer the end. I went to bed terrified I would haemorrhage in the night and absolutely nothing happened so I'm still waiting. Sigh. Today is Ds1's birthday so I can be with him while he opens his presents which is nice.

8. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    MrsSparkles thanks for coming over here from the DD board, I appreciate that so much. How far along was your loss? Did you feel it was manageable physically?

Mine was 8 weeks the first time, and the others no more than 6.
    The ectopic last time, they thought 6-8, but it was hard to tell as nothing was seen.
    I felt different each time, he ectopic was harder because it went on so long, but easier because it was natural.
    It sounds so silly, but somehow I felt like it was my bodies way of making up for the loss, by passing naturally.

10. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes honeybee37 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry twointow. I had no idea this process was so hard. My cramps have completely stopped now so I am no further along and no nearer the end. I went to bed terrified I would haemorrhage in the night and absolutely nothing happened so I'm still waiting. Sigh. Today is Ds1's birthday so I can be with him while he opens his presents which is nice.
    Please don't worry about hemorrhaging in bed, you would most likely wake up if it starts in your sleep. Just keep an eye on the number of pads you soak through and how frequently. If you are filling a pad every 20-30 mins then it is too much bleeding. With the one I lost too much blood it really was gushing out compared to my other miscarriage where it was more like a heavy period. Also if you start feeling cold then that is another sign of too much blood loss. You will be ok as you know the signs, maybe explain some things to look out for to your DH as well so he can be prepared.

Sorry you are still waiting but your body may be waiting for the right time for it too happen. I think mine waited until it was the weekend so I wasn't at work, you could be waiting until after your DS1's birthday.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

12. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purple View Post
    Please don't worry about hemorrhaging in bed, you would most likely wake up if it starts in your sleep. Just keep an eye on the number of pads you soak through and how frequently. If you are filling a pad every 20-30 mins then it is too much bleeding. With the one I lost too much blood it really was gushing out compared to my other miscarriage where it was more like a heavy period. Also if you start feeling cold then that is another sign of too much blood loss. You will be ok as you know the signs, maybe explain some things to look out for to your DH as well so he can be prepared.

Sorry you are still waiting but your body may be waiting for the right time for it too happen. I think mine waited until it was the weekend so I wasn't at work, you could be waiting until after your DS1's birthday.
    Thanks purple. I'll do that. Dh is very aware and is working from home. My labours were both incredibly quick and intense so he's worried once it starts, it may be similar although I don't know if labour is a predictor of how you will miscarry. The anticipation is really making me anxious now. Perhaps you're right about waiting - I was so worried about ds1 having a rubbish birthday. Tomorrow afternoon is his party so maybe it will begin once that is over. That would be hard in a way as it will be the weekend and the boys will be off school but we shall see. Thanks again for your reply.

14. Likes MrsSparkles liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My miscarriage this year was about 12 hours start to finish. My labours were much shorter, about 5 hours for ds1 and 2.5 for ds2.

It is great you have a very supportive husband who will help you through this difficult time (I'm sure it is hard for him too).

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

16. Thanks honeybee37, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks purple. It has completely stopped and I haven't lost as much as a spot of blood yet. I just hope I can avoid the tablets as I've heard bad things about them. Maybe like you, i was waiting for the weekend. It has to happen sometime, surely??

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How many weeks are you Honeybee?

I usually had to wait 2-3 weeks from the time I found out.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast