Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

My problem with PID

I will talk about my problem with PID (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease). PID is one of the most serious consequences of some bacterial infections, including gonorrhea or chlamydia. PID is really dangerous on female fertility. It may have no symptoms at all, even though serious damage to their internal reproductive organs may be occurring. My story began when I felt a little Pain during intercourse, I didn't care at first and told myself the pain will disappear after a while. But as the pain continues and there is no pregnancy in the first year, I decided to go to a doctor. The doctor told me it maybe PID. At first I didn't know what is PID, so I searched about it to know more about this disease. The doctor told me to make ultrasonic, to see if something wrong. After examining the result, He saw that there is a scar tissue on my internal reproductive organs, which partially blocks the Fallopian tubes and prevents the sperm and egg from meeting. The doctor said that the disease was at its beginning and prescribe me some antibiotics.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for sharing your experience, Rose! I hope that you are on the mend!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ