Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you all for your sympathy, I really appreciate it. Lola, I am finding it takes quite a bit of psychological stamina to wait for the natural progress of the miscarriage. Every time I go to the restroom or feel twinges, I hope that there will be some blood. The wait is difficult, but I'm trusting that my body will do the right thing. I am not planning to test this baby since it isn't recurrent. I had a miscarriage about 13 years ago. I had been bleeding for a few days, went in for an ultrasound and saw the h/b at around 6w4days and miscarried the same day. But, I have had 3 successful pregnancies since then. If I have another miscarriage, I will definitely ask for testing. But, I truly hope it won't come to that.
    Mom to
    7w5d no heartbeat, naturally miscarried at 9w4d 11/17/2011

currently preparing to sway for starting March 2012

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Demeter, Im so so sorry for the sad news
    Dd1 Dd2 & OMG Im

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Demeter, there is no reason to think it would ever happen again. I did the same, no genetic testing. It will take you some time to grieve it all, but time will heal and hopefully you will be pregnant again in no time and have a nice little baby in your arms 9 months later. Feel free to vent or pm me if you need. XOXO
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, Demeter...I just saw this. I'm so sorry for what you're going through. I had a loss recently and only just now have been able to make it over to the Preg Loss boards b/c it hurts so much. I just got the pathology report back for our girl and it told us NOTHING...only that she was 100% perfect but didn't make it. I just wanted to let you know that I'm sending you TONS and TONS of XXXXXXX and good thoughts for you.
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sorry to hear this. I have experienced waiting for a miscarriage and its rough. My thoughts are with you. (((bighug)))
    and my HT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12