Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Leos.mema View Post
    Hey, I saw you posted about your third m/c. I have had three too. Congratulations on your twins. I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy. Did you end up taking Femara/clomid to conceive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m sorry to hear about your miscarriages. Have you done any testing to see if they can find a cause? They did all of that for me and didn’t find anything- ultimately just concluded it was “bad luck” 3 times in a row. But I did go on to conceive two healthy twins - and lots of ladies on here have also had 3 or more m/c and went on to have healthy babies!! Yes, to answer your question though I was on clomid. Two of my m/c we’re on clomid as well. But I definitely think the clomid is why I conceived twins.

2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

2. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    I’m sorry to hear about your miscarriages. Have you done any testing to see if they can find a cause? They did all of that for me and didn’t find anything- ultimately just concluded it was “bad luck” 3 times in a row. But I did go on to conceive two healthy twins - and lots of ladies on here have also had 3 or more m/c and went on to have healthy babies!! Yes, to answer your question though I was on clomid. Two of my m/c we’re on clomid as well. But I definitely think the clomid is why I conceived twins.

Yes...all the testing and everything came back normal. Which is good but I guess I was hoping to “fix” something. Thank you! It definitely helps to hear successful stories about 3 losses.

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Leos.mema View Post
    Yes...all the testing and everything came back normal. Which is good but I guess I was hoping to “fix” something. Thank you! It definitely helps to hear successful stories about 3 losses.

I felt the same way - relieved everything was normal but also frustrated that there wasn’t something they could “fix”. The good news though is that it probably means the m/cs were random chromosome issues and shouldn’t affect your ability to conceive a healthy baby. I know that doesn’t make going through it easier though.

If you haven’t already talked to atomic about this she usually recommends higher doses of folate for those of us with lots of losses. FWIW I also took CoQ10 for several weeks before this conception - for egg quality. Don’t know if it helped at all or not but may be worth a try.

Hope your baby is coming soon!!

2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

6. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345