Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thx, Kitten...I'm so sorry for your loss as well...
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HUGS I hope a lot of joy will come to you and DH soon or when time is right, you and your family deserve it
    6 3
    swayed for a

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am at a loss for words. I am so sorry. I can't imagine the pain you feel. I understand how you feel about where you belong now because I feel the same since my ectopic. Big hugs to you mama. There are no words to take away the pain you feel but there will always be lots of love and support.
    Me-Gina
    age 37
    DH- 38
    DD: Nov 14

Ectopic Angel Sept 25,2011

After a hard 2011, I am looking forward to a great 2012

Thanks to gender dreaming for all the support! Our little miracle Makalee joined our family Nov 14, our family is complete and all my dreams came true

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Indira and LadyBug, thx so much for your kind words. I know you have both experienced a loss too, unfortunately. Sending you both lots of
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry for your loss

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much, My Fab Children.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so very sorry to read about your loss
    DW: 30
    DH: 32

2008 2010 2013

Cycle #1- HRC November 2014
    5 normal XX and 1 normal XY
    Transferred 1 XY HB BB- BFP!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My heart goes out to you. I hope the future holds little girls for us both.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just read your blog post and can very much identify with a lot of your feelings. It is really hard to not get knocked back into that horrible place when you see someone and they ask about the baby in the ways you described. I just had someone ask me the other day (who I haven't seen since I was pg) how the new baby was. Awkward. I felt bad because he felt bad then. Anyway, you wrote your story so beautifully and thank you for sharing that. So many of us have had losses here, it is just sad, each and every one. It really sucks when you pass what would have been a milestone, too. My due date would have been yesterday myself.

I am glad you feel like you are on the road to recovery.....it does take a while and I'm not sure if the pain ever goes away. I am hoping it will when I get pregs again, but who knows. I am SOOOO pulling for you to get through this with flying colors and get your sweet earth baby soon!!!! Big hugs XOXO
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bec, Luvmykiddos and Lola, thx so much. I was hoping I could go back and edit my blog since I just typed it in and hit "enter" but it looks like it'll have to stay, typos and all.

Lola, I'm so sorry for your losses as well. I'm sending HEAPS of thoughts for you. Maybe we can be DD buddies in the near future.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast