Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good tip, queen-of-harts - I'll test once the bleeding's done. I agree about having to be around pregnant women - my u/s appointment sucked because the room was full of happy pregnant women - I was supposed to be one of them - my 12 week u/s had originally been scheduled for the day before.

When did you start trying again after your m/c?
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry for your loss I hope you get your BFP very soon ..Good luck.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    Good tip, queen-of-harts - I'll test once the bleeding's done. I agree about having to be around pregnant women - my u/s appointment sucked because the room was full of happy pregnant women - I was supposed to be one of them - my 12 week u/s had originally been scheduled for the day before.

When did you start trying again after your m/c?
    I waited 3 cycles but I think when your ready is best so if you are ready after your first period i say go for it,i just needed a break bc i was having a hard time getting pregnant with my angel baby anyways so i was stressed.
    9899030508 1012 for a one day.Summer 20017 pink sway is a go!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, queen-of-harts . I want to be pregnant yesterday so waiting 3 cycles is definitely not something I want to do. I'm 37 and time is not on my side (+ it took us 4 months to conceive last time and I'm worried it might take a while again), so we'll definitely start trying after my first period if not before. Here's hoping we all have healthy sticky beans in our dream gender soon!

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a good sign today - I took another HPT and the line only showed up after 5 minutes, and it's very faint - much fainter than 3 days ago. Of course, this was only with an IC. I'm sure if I used a FRER it would still be a glaring dark line, but I was happy to at least see some progress.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I asked for more detail from my u/s report while at the doctor today, and he said the retained tissue is 2.4cm in diameter, so that's under 1" like yours was, rainbow - hopefully that means all will pass on its own. He also gave me a requisition for bloodwork to check my HCG levels, so that'll give me an idea where I'm at.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    that sounds fine then, you're right that it will probably pass on it's own but don't be surprised if your spotting continues if it gradually breaks down in there instead of coming out all in one

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This thread is old but it is appropriate so thought id post here. I had a scan yesterday, because i still have a very light (pink) stain when i wipe, assuming still blood.. I miscarried on 26th October so its been ages. The tech found a tiny sac and said my lining is quite thick. The Doc phoned me later to discuss and mentioned the 5cm x 3cm which tech picked up which he said is more than likely a clot, which explains the bleeding. I had bloods done this morning to test hcg. I think they want to rule out new pregnancy, which is unlikely, and im going on Monday for results and next steps. Not sure if anyone else has experienced anything like this before? My home pregnancy tests are negative. I thought i had passed sac with baby but not sure how this all works

Happy with my crew and no more are due xx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I had one swayer who had to have 3 D and C because they kept missing tissue. It's not terribly common but it can happen.

Keep taking your temperature to be sure you don't spike a fever. If you do, go to ER right away
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

10. Thanks squigglepink thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes, I had one swayer who had to have 3 D and C because they kept missing tissue. It's not terribly common but it can happen.

Keep taking your temperature to be sure you don't spike a fever. If you do, go to ER right away
    Shucks, i have two thermometers and i cant find even one!! Im not hot to the touch and dont feel shivery or skakey. Im more worried than anything else.. Is it normal to have retained tissue after a natural miscarriage? Im assuming it can be, considering some have had to go in for a D and C after a miscarriage..

Happy with my crew and no more are due xx

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast