Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Incomplete Miscarriage

Hi ladies - I'm sure most of you have seen my postings elsewhere, but I had a natural miscarriage 9 days ago at 11 weeks (the fetus died several weeks before that). I had a follow-up ultrasound yesterday, and my doctor just called to give me the results - there's still some tissue left in my uterus. He's not a gyno, so he's calling one to consult on what our next steps are.

Anyone here have any experience with this? Will they let me wait a week or so to see if it passes naturally, or are they going to want to use medication or a d&c to get it out?
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe do some research on natural miscarriages. As long as you are ok with waiting, and you have no temperature(indicating infection) than it's totally ok to wait. Our bodies know what to do. It's actually very early for everything to be gone for a natural m/c. It can take a couple of weeks for your body to expel everything. I do have some herbal suggestions to clear the rest out. They are things used to induce labour naturally, so they create cx's and help get the rest out. I would do everything I could before a d&c as I've heard from many women that it scarred their insides and created problems with conceiving again. I know many have had no issue with this but from the past 4 years of being close to pregnant women, I hear about problems more often than one would think. If it's a medical concern and you need to have a d&c then that is a totally different scenario. Let me know if you want that info, Hun. I'm so sorry that you have to deal with this xoxo
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so very sorry for your loss, Mocha I agree with DM. As long as you don't have a temp you should be fine if you want to wait it out. A natural mc can take a while and 9 days isn't very long. xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry for your loss mocha, such a sad time for you. Hope you are being looked after.
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, ladies. I'm hoping they'll let me wait. I passed a very small pea-sized clot today so I hope that's a good sign that things are still progressing.

DM - I would appreciate that herbal info.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    These herbs are taken in tincture form- I'm hoping you could find something like this over there. I know that many naturally minded midwives have these herbs on hand..I carry them myself when I go to births as they work very well. First- You need to find Shephards Purse tincture. This is a herb to control bleeding just in case the other herb makes you bleed too much. The herbs for completing a m/c are Blue and Black Cohosh. 20 drops each, every hour. You could take them slower than that if you'd like. Do not exceed 5 doses. This info was taken directly from my herbal book- the same one I took the other info from. I think the RRLT is great as well, because it can cause tightening in the uterus and can help expel as well. Another thing- anything that helps induce you- think nipple stimulation, walking, sex(I know...not what you want to do...but it can bring on a period early and help start labour so we know it works- just use a condom)will help get any retained tissue out. xoxo

Our beautiful is here!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, Julie Now run off and get that u/s so we can all celebrate with you!!!

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm patiently waiting....

Our beautiful is here!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was thinking about you a lot last night and today hoping you would get some good news. I'm hoping you can do this natrually w/the herbs Doula suggested. Sending lots and lots of and good thoughts your way.
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im soo sorry you are going through this another natural thing is when we go through something like this we want to curl up on the couch and barely move but if you are up to it try to go for a walk and the activity gets things moving,I went to Lowes home inprovement and shopped for home inprovement stuff while i was going through my mc and that really sped things up,just try not to do it alone in case you feel week.
    9899030508 1012 for a one day.Summer 20017 pink sway is a go!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast