Thread: I miscarried

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I miscarried

Atomic, i have miscarried. After 19 months ttc and 7weeks 6 days i bled and bled and scan shows nothing there.
    I have such bad pains in back, cramping that i just would have thought would have gone by now. Why havent they?
    They found a h/beat at 6 weeks so why did it die?
    Ive read it could be it had down syndrome how can i stop cromozonal miscarriage again? I was on coq10 300mg is there something i can take to stop it happening again?
    Is it pos it was chromozonal after 6 week h/beat and more or less 8 weeks pregnant?
    How fertile or not will i be after this? I just wanna be pregnant again

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no I'm so sorry to hear this. Your body is just undergoing a lot of changes very fast as it get rid of the hormones in your system and it can make your uterus cramp. It's probably normal but of course if you have any concerns, have increased bleeding, strange discharge (mucus like or greenish) and especially if you have a temperature go to the doctor right away (even the ER if you have a fever or very heavy bleeding.)

I can't tell you why the pregnancy didn't progress. It was most likely something off with the egg, the sperm, the way they combined, or where it implanted. There is unfortunately nothing we can take to prevent miscarriage, and in fact many of the things that some people say prevent miscarriage are actually worse than nothing. So please clear it with me before you take anything even if some other site swears by it.. (if there was a pill to prevent losses I'd have you guys take it!) Go ahead and continue the coq10 and folate 2000 mcg (take this all through the first trimester of pregnancy and at that point then wean back to the amount in a prenatal.)

No, it is not for sure that it's chromosomal. It's just the most likely explanation. There are other things that can cause losses, they're less common but still possible.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    RE fertility - some say you're more fertile after a loss. I am somewhat skeptical of this claim as I've not seen it to be the case. Sometimes your cycle will be irregular after a loss. Do be aware of that - if you ovulate at a different time you may not be able to know when to have your attempt. I would have you start doing e4d when you're ready to start trying since you may not have a regular cycle.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post