Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by afya1 View Post
    Honestly, I didn’t find that hard to accept as much as I thought it would.. the hardest part was the suddenly empty womb I was left with and then waking upto bleeding after the D&C procedure.

I can truly relate, pregnancy isn’t always about bring a baby home. For its taken the innocence away. The whole Ttc journey and pregnancy journey, seems so daunting and overwhelming at times. I had 3 perfectly happy and healthy pregnancies. Dh is sort of done but I’m working on trying to for another we tried in October but I never got pregnant. I was away for 3 months, never used my usual pre seed and didn’t track ovulation. I’m hoping December we can try. AF is due on Thursday so hopefully we can start.. about you trying so soon, it’s never too soon or late, if that’s what makes you complete then by all means you should go ahead. I wanted to try soon as but I was abroad the entire summer and September.

Hope everything goes well for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh yes, that empty womb part is hard...
    I hope your husband will get on board and that you get a rainbow baby. for december!
    Last edited by Jossi; November 30th, 2021 at 07:21 AM.

2. Thanks atomic sagebrush, afya1 thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please do the alternate LE though! The standard LE Diet is not right for you and may actually be worse than whatever you eat normally.

What time of day are you testing with the OPK? Do you have any ovulation symptoms? Have you ever done temping and charting before?

Wow, if accurate, that is an extremely short LP, even if you were ovulating on the same day as the positive OPK - and most people ovulate 1-2 days later than that. Either something is wrong (to the extent you'd need to find a different doctor for a second opinion, but we'll try to fix it thru diet first), or, and much more likely you're ovulating sooner than you think. If you're really ovulating at that point, and have such a terribly short LP, your doctor is wrong, there's no way you could conceive with an LP like that - though do keep in mind that even people with short LP sometimes will have a longer one in some months, and the LP of any given month tells us what happened LAST month, not next month - so a history of short LP doesn't preclude having a longer LP sometimes and conceiving then.

But I'm really far from convinced you are having a 5-6 day LP. I can count on one hand the number of people I've encountered in 10 years who really had a 5-7 day LP regularly (and weren't breastfeeding or within 6-9 months postpartum) and even 8-9 days is unusual. So if you can fill me in about when you've been testing, and also if you've ever temped before that would be super helpful.

I really very much urge you to stick to that alternate LE Diet as if you are having this short an LP, it's indicating you have some fairly strong tendencies towards PCOS. Additionally I may have you go onto a supplement called "myoinositol" but I don't want to have you start that till we're sure what's actually going on.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; November 30th, 2021 at 12:10 PM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Please do the alternate LE though! The standard LE Diet is not right for you and may actually be worse than whatever you eat normally.

What time of day are you testing with the OPK? Do you have any ovulation symptoms? Have you ever done temping and charting before?

Wow, if accurate, that is an extremely short LP, even if you were ovulating on the same day as the positive OPK - and most people ovulate 1-2 days later than that. Either something is wrong (to the extent you'd need to find a different doctor for a second opinion, but we'll try to fix it thru diet first), or, and much more likely you're ovulating sooner than you think. If you're really ovulating at that point, and have such a terribly short LP, your doctor is wrong, there's no way you could conceive with an LP like that - though do keep in mind that even people with short LP sometimes will have a longer one in some months, and the LP of any given month tells us what happened LAST month, not next month - so a history of short LP doesn't preclude having a longer LP sometimes and conceiving then.

But I'm really far from convinced you are having a 5-6 day LP. I can count on one hand the number of people I've encountered in 10 years who really had a 5-7 day LP regularly (and weren't breastfeeding or within 6-9 months postpartum) and even 8-9 days is unusual. So if you can fill me in about when you've been testing, and also if you've ever temped before that would be super helpful.

I really very much urge you to stick to that alternate LE Diet as if you are having this short an LP, it's indicating you have some fairly strong tendencies towards PCOS. Additionally I may have you go onto a supplement called "myoinositol" but I don't want to have you start that till we're sure what's actually going on.

Maybe my period actually started a day later, and what I thought were CD1's were actually another day of only spotting? It is possible, eventhough I normally would start cramping on the first day of fresh blood and therefor assume that to be first day of the new cycle...

I haven't been temping.

I'm testing in the morning and sometimes in the afternoon as well.
    I get EVM a couple of days before pos OPK. Sometimes mild cramping but I can't say for sure if the cramping comes before or after pos OPK...

Actually I was breastfeeding - though only once a day - during the 5 months data. Could that be it? But when TTC my first (so naturally no breastfeeding) I noticed the same cycle patterns, as far as I remember. I can't give you the data for those months but I had some bloodwork done back then to check for progesterone so there must have been something. Coincidentally though, the bloodwork was done the same month I concieved DS1, so we couldnt really use the data... (And since then I have moved and gotten a new doctor)

It does sound weird, especially since I concieved three times at a max of 6 months TTC. Maybe I just had longer cycles in the months I concieved or maybe I've been testing wrong.
    Last edited by Jossi; December 1st, 2021 at 07:24 AM.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just to be sure, well since I'm not. When you say alternate LE diet, do you mean the PCOS LE diet or the The atomic Fertility Diet?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Either. They are roughly the same thing with similar macros.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

7. Thanks Jossi thanked for this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12