Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC after Miscarried advice.

Hey Atomic,

Hope all is well with you. I’m back after a little break. not sure if you remember back in April I had a Missed miscarriage at 15 weeks. Baby had stopped growing at around 13 weeks.
    I’m slowly preparing myself to Ttc again. I had attempted a mild boy Sway. But I really wanted to up my chances of conception. We haven’t used any protection, having regular sex every 2-4 days. I haven’t conceived as of yet.

AF is due in about 4-5 days. When can I start the mucinex? I’ve been drinking lemon water not sure if that can help. But either way I drink lots of water. This cycle I tracked ovulation I’ve had LOTS of EWCM and ovulated on CD 15 I’m currently on CD 25 my cycles last about 29-30 days.
    In my last 3 pregnancies (including the miscarriage) I used preseed and I pretty much conceived in the first month of trying. I will go ahead and use preseed this time. Any other positions or tips please fill me in! Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by afya1 View Post
    Hey Atomic,

Hope all is well with you. I’m back after a little break. not sure if you remember back in April I had a Missed miscarriage at 15 weeks. Baby had stopped growing at around 13 weeks.
    I’m slowly preparing myself to Ttc again. I had attempted a mild boy Sway. But I really wanted to up my chances of conception. We haven’t used any protection, having regular sex every 2-4 days. I haven’t conceived as of yet.

AF is due in about 4-5 days. When can I start the mucinex? I’ve been drinking lemon water not sure if that can help. But either way I drink lots of water. This cycle I tracked ovulation I’ve had LOTS of EWCM and ovulated on CD 15 I’m currently on CD 25 my cycles last about 29-30 days.
    In my last 3 pregnancies (including the miscarriage) I used preseed and I pretty much conceived in the first month of trying. I will go ahead and use preseed this time. Any other positions or tips please fill me in! Thank you.

BUMP

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I do remember you, so sorry for your loss.

Everything in a blue sway should help boost chances of conception. So there's nothing to drop from the mix really, it will all help.

I generally have people take the guaifenesin starting 5 days before they expect O and continuing 3 days after.

If you're making lots of EWCM I'd probably just skip Preseed in that case. A couple studies have found that while Preseed is better than other jellies, it's still inferior to EWCM so I'd just stick with EWCM if you have a good amount.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ