Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

singled out and bullied even by biased admin member!!!they hurt me so bad!!!

i don't know what i was thinkng but babynbump site hurt me so much.i had 7 pages with up to 8 comments each wih members bullying me and judging me based on a simple truth i cared to share with them....and noone did anything even whent the thread was supposedly closed i then ullied and judged by the admin member instead and then without any form of warning or negotiating or fairness i get deactivated when i finally retaliated. and it wasn't by swearing or being rude or uncanny... i voiced an opinion too....as an example that this is how it felt to be judged and it wasn't nice... . i have had difficult start to all my pregnancies dealing first and formost with mc's, then GD and now i had this experiencece too which i could have really done without.....

for instance i knew something wasnt quite right with the site when one member mentioned gender prefernce in one forum and poor soul got annilated there too....it is disgusting being an admin on these sites no matter how stong your opinon is on anything if peole are being singled out and bullied about something they believe in, or did the admin should protect both creater of the thread and the members form disagreeing and let it get to the point where somone gets cornered but least of all JOIN IN!!!!

am so very upset....i had to actually advice the poor soul not to open up about GD on there as it seemed people were getting quite offended....my thread that i posted was something trivial and when i even justfied my actions i was cornered although i did half apologize when i didnt have to even when i knew i did nothing wrong.....

baby and bump is a biased site and i would disadvice anyone who wants to stay happy and healthy in their pregnancy to go on it....they hurt me really bad!!!!
    Last edited by toomanyboys; May 30th, 2012 at 06:59 PM.

married for 18 years!!!!

ME '74 DH '69

MUM to 5 happy active talented fiesty '00, '04, '06, '12, 14 and 1 '08. GD PART OF MY LIFE NOW. Accepted and enjoying life with my kids! Now in my early 40's still a small glimmer of hope to possibly be blessed with another pink bean, however, more of a fantasy then a deliberate attempt. On coil and not planning anymore. Don't think I could handle GD now.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry you were hurt. Just remember that baby and bump is just another forum, another random website on the net - never take anything bad on the internet to heart, alot of people can really nasty on it because they know they can remain anonymous.
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i know ultimately i should not even care about it..but it hard to have your integrity and character judged and questioned so candidly....its one thing when other members do it but it is another when the admin join in......i just looked again and there are in total 60 posts so far on it...i ws under the impression it was a closed thread...they are a real disgrace...

married for 18 years!!!!

ME '74 DH '69

MUM to 5 happy active talented fiesty '00, '04, '06, '12, 14 and 1 '08. GD PART OF MY LIFE NOW. Accepted and enjoying life with my kids! Now in my early 40's still a small glimmer of hope to possibly be blessed with another pink bean, however, more of a fantasy then a deliberate attempt. On coil and not planning anymore. Don't think I could handle GD now.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i have read form a couple of reivews that i am not the only victim....apperantly the site keep its very traditional biased members happy anything out of the norm is judged i am surprided they recently opened a same sex partner forums too.....i would hate tot hink when some of the traditionalists get their fingers typing on those...i just cannot decribe this feeling of utter humiliation and hurt........but i saw baby today.....i will just try my best to never see that site again not ever think about it and just try and get on with decent sites lie this one..i have been a member on these sites for over 8 years...i have seen some silly, nasty and uncanny remarks over hte years....threads have been blocked, maybe warnings have been sent but not once did it happen to me....and not once did i see the admin staff write and attack the member in such a manner....if anything admin staff usually dissolve the situation a bit like a headmaster would do between fighting pupils ...lie ok lets agree to disagree but ther eis to be no bullying, name calling and judging.....plese go your sperate ways kind of thing....babyandbump is the head bully form what i have seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

married for 18 years!!!!

ME '74 DH '69

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    :'(
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thank you TTC5....i have a bitter taste in my mouth that i was even a member on their website.....its terrible....me amusng them and providing support....they left me feel disheartened.....ANYWAY.....i don't care anymore what matters is that my no.5 seems to be giving no problems whatsoever and am hoping that another pink is on the way....the 8w4d ultrasound looked very promising already.....you can see it in the US section.....but it may be just wishful thinking...however it i best nub shot i ever got for any of my kids.....so so so happy for you though.......for your little blue bundle!!!!!!!!!!

married for 18 years!!!!

ME '74 DH '69

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sooo sorry this happened

I know we shouldn't let it, but online ppl can really hurt our feelings or bring us up.

I cannot believe how unsupportive that website is.

2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thank you so much aurora....it helps knowing i am not shunned out from the world.....being on that site has left me vunurable and skeptical to talk openly about any future feelings or view on anything to do with pg.....it feels like being in school and knowing there are a bunch of girls that may suddenly turn up and corner you........
    Last edited by toomanyboys; May 31st, 2012 at 12:25 PM.

married for 18 years!!!!

ME '74 DH '69