Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Oh, I bet they checked your thyroid - that can cause tachycardia!! Good guess!

I hope you're feeling better soon.
    Thank you. I hate that most of it (thyroid) is gone, it's made baby-making darn near impossible, and so far this has been the oddest start over my last 3 pregnancies. Between exhaustion and dizziness, fear of another m/c, and overall worry, I'm a wreck. Even hubby noticed it. Gonna be a long 9 months no more laying on my side, also seems to trigger it. Seems like at 6 weeks, it's started much earlier than expected.
    (DD '89), (DS '92), (DD '99), (DD '05),
    (DS '10),(DS '12)(DS '12) (DS x 2 '13)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't rem. if I included this in my essay or not but laying on my left side made my heart get worse, too. Doctors tell people to do this but for some of us it's just not good.

I hope it tapers off for you soon.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thankyou for this post atomic....i suffer from this and I had no idea this is a fairly common condition!!! Just a tip i wanted to share...I get horrible tachycardia when I take prenatals and B6 (even when not pregnant) and so i always take them right before going to bed....that helps with the dizziness....
    '04'06'10'14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    tinksmagic, I only have 1/2 a thyroid as well. Was yours removed recently? I had a lump in mine during my last pregnancy and they took it out after the baby was born.

Zana, I wonder if the baby is just compressing arteries or something? I remember during on of my pregnancies feeling woozy when I lay in certain positions and the Dr. said it was because of that. Also, I have gotten carpel tunnel during pregnancy, and I am getting it already this time, and that causes a lot of hand tingling and numbness.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    [QUOTE=Hobbermittens;144362]tinksmagic, I only have 1/2 a thyroid as well. Was yours removed recently? I had a lump in mine during my last pregnancy and they took it out after the baby was born.

Hobbermittens, mine was removed in '98. I went in for a physical to have my wisdom teeth out and within 20 seconds of starting, the doctor found a tumor. After several attempts to remove it without surgery, they had to go in. It was then they realized it was worse than they first thought. To date, my levels have been fine, but it took 2 and 8 years after the removal to get preggers naturally (shock to us). I freaked out over the thought of a scar, but my doctor was awesome and you wouldn't even know it's there unless you knew to look.
    (DD '89), (DS '92), (DD '99), (DD '05),
    (DS '10),(DS '12)(DS '12) (DS x 2 '13)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    [QUOTE=tinksmagic;144370]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    tinksmagic, I only have 1/2 a thyroid as well. Was yours removed recently? I had a lump in mine during my last pregnancy and they took it out after the baby was born.

Hobbermittens, mine was removed in '98. I went in for a physical to have my wisdom teeth out and within 20 seconds of starting, the doctor found a tumor. After several attempts to remove it without surgery, they had to go in. It was then they realized it was worse than they first thought. To date, my levels have been fine, but it took 2 and 8 years after the removal to get preggers naturally (shock to us). I freaked out over the thought of a scar, but my doctor was awesome and you wouldn't even know it's there unless you knew to look.
    Wow, I am glad they got yours! Scary, isn't it? Mine was precancerous, and they only found it through u/s. I am thankful that I was pregnant at the time, and they noticed my TSH levels were crazy with a blood test. I had no symptoms, and if it weren't for my baby, I may never have known it was there until it was too late!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123