Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Luck Pregnancy weight gain

Do many of you put on much weight during pregnancy, I have 3lbs on already!!!
    I am eating healthly but I don't want to be massive by the end!!!
    14 13 12 9 8 5 2
    !!MY MAGNIFICENT SEVEN!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I am a huge gainer when pregnant. It is normal (for me) to gain 20 pounds in the first trimester!! I usually eat constantly to prevent morning sickness and my body holds onto every bite I put in my mouth when I'm expecting. The most I gained was 75 lbs, the least I gained was 40. Luckily I've had good luck with kindly doctors who don't worry about it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Got on the scale this am- gained 2 lbs already. I have to eat what makes me feel good at this point-
    Last edited by mydream; May 29th, 2012 at 08:08 PM.
    Our long awaited is here!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Me too - at 6 weeks and already gained almost 5 lbs! I also have to graze to keep from feeling icky... Morning sickness hasn't been too bad but I start to feel worse when i go too long without eating. I'm also getting killer headaches when I don't eat. Trying not to worry about it, but I already look like I did with DS2 at 12 weeks!!!
    Supermom to DS1 (1996) & DS2 (2009) & DS3 (2013) & my HT beauty DD4 (2015)
    -=-=-
    • Failed sway attempt in 2012... read my girl sway
    • HT cycle #1 HRC June 2014: 13 eggs, 12 mature, 12 fertilized, 9 biopsied, 5 normals (3XX/2XY) - transferred 1XX HEB AB... 4dp6dt BFP!!! HB 125bpm seen 6w3d
    • FET cycle #1 HRC Dec 2016: PUPO with DD5!! BFP POAS 4dp6dt!!! 1XX HB AA <3 <3 <3

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last night I was so sick before bed that I ate like 1/2 of a thing of Pringles potato chips and pita chips...they were so yum..but oh so fattening! The thing that I found is that if I eat something like that before bed the morning sickness is not as bad.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I tend to gain a lot as well. I gained 75 lbs with my twins, though with them I was making a conscious effort to gain more weight since that's the recommendation for twins. With ds3 I think I gained maybe 45 lbs. With this pregnancy I piled on weight like crazy in the first trimester, but a lot of that had to do with how skinny I was - 20 lbs lighter than my 'normal' weight - because of the LE diet. I basically gained back that 20 lbs in the first 2 months of pregnancy! Now the weight's going on a lot more slowly, but I've already gained about 40 lbs and I'm only 24 weeks! Really, though, I'm only 20 lbs over what I consider to be my normal weight - the weight I am usually at when not following a diet.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am the exception here I guess.

I was heavy when I concieved at around 205 lbs. During the 1st trimester I was turned off my faves like meat and chocolate and sweets, so I ate a lot of plain food and lost 10 lbs.

When I was weighed at my 22 week appt. I was 201 lbs, so I am still under what I was when I orginally got pregnant, though I *know* that now that my appetite is back, that I will at least gain 15 lbs. I gained 30 lbs exactly with both my boys. Was 150 lb was when preg with DS1, then 180 after I had him, dropped 10 lbs got pregnant again at 170, went up to 200 lbs, dropped 10 lbs when he was first born, but because of my sit down job I regained it, lost very few (5 lbs) when swaying, then lost more when newly pregnant.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I too gain a lot of weight when pregnant. I gained 60lbs with my first, 45lbs with my second, and 40lbs with my third. Already with this pregnancy I've gained 10lbs and I'm only 13weeks. I always get comments like are you having twins when I'm only 7 months along. Pre-pregnancy, I weigh around 135lbs-140lbs and a size 6. It always takes me a year to loose all the weight. I never return to normal until I'm finished breastfeeding.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Speaking from my last weigh in which was 3 weeks ago At week 25 I had gained a total of 8lbs.
    My next weigh in is on Friday at just shy of 29 weeks.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How about symptoms ladies ? Did they come and go in the beginning.?
    .like yesterday I was sick all day long..today not as much....some days are just worse than others.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast