Thread: Fifths Disease

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Fifths Disease

My child was diagnosed with fifths disease today and pregnant women are not supposed to be exposed to this. I called my OB & he is going to draw some labs in a few days to see if I've contracted the virus or if I'm immune because I may have had it myself as a child. Has this happened to anyone else? Hope nothing comes of this!
    2006 2009
    IT'S A GIRL!!!! Prayed for and expecting a June 2013!!!

"For I know the plans I have for you...plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

"He has made everything beautiful in its time." Ecclesiastes 3:11

‘The lot is cast into the lap but every decision is wholly of the Lord’ (Proverbs 16:33). In Hebrew it reads;‘Even the events that seem accidental are really ordered by Him’.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We had a scare a few months ago, and I was screened by my doctor. Everything turned out fine. My doctor said most people had it as a child and won't get it as adults. I hope you are able to stay healthy.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you!
    2006 2009

"For I know the plans I have for you...plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

‘The lot is cast into the lap but every decision is wholly of the Lord’ (Proverbs 16:33). In Hebrew it reads;‘Even the events that seem accidental are really ordered by Him’.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you been to the doctor yet? Thinking of you and hoping all is well.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    He wants to draw blood titers on Tuesday. He said it was nothing to really worry about. He said more than likely I had it as a child & I'm probably immune. I read somewhere that less than 5% of women have a miscarriage from having it. I don't have any symptoms.
    2006 2009