Feb 2012

Our little princess was born 29.8.13
    Thank you Gender Dreaming!

English is not my first language.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you can post a picture... what type of test are you doing? The internet cheap ones won't get darker however FRER will get darker. Also, if you have a picture of your progression that would be helpful too. How many days DPO did you first get your BFP? It can be perfectly normal but would like to see your progression picture.
    Love my (2006) (2009) (2013) (2014)

THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!!!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, some of them are just like that. unlike with OPK, the line only has to be present, it doesn't need to be a certain darkness.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WantingPink View Post
    If you can post a picture... what type of test are you doing? The internet cheap ones won't get darker however FRER will get darker. Also, if you have a picture of your progression that would be helpful too. How many days DPO did you first get your BFP? It can be perfectly normal but would like to see your progression picture.
    Thanks, I am using the Internet cheap ones and the colour is dark but it's not getting any darker. I am away from home now till 2nd Jan so can't post a picture at the moment but i will buy FRER. I didnt get BFP till just couple of days before period was due, 12dpo.
    March 11 (11 wks)
    Feb 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlsway View Post
    Thanks, I am using the Internet cheap ones and the colour is dark but it's not getting any darker. I am away from home now till 2nd Jan so can't post a picture at the moment but i will buy FRER. I didnt get BFP till just couple of days before period was due, 12dpo.
    That is how mine was also Girlsway... I tested until 21 DPO because 19 and 20 didn't seem to get any darker and they were maybe a hair lighter than the control. With my FRER the test line got a lot darker than the control line at 21 DPO so I stopped testing at that point. Now I have some wicked symptoms so I am pretty sure this guy/girl is here to stay as far as implantation goes Sounds like yours is nice and dark as well.

The reason why I wanted to do my progression was to make sure that it was getting darker every couple of days. If you have an ectopic pregnancy typically you won't get a line that gets darker and darker... it kind of stays light. Hope that helps. Next thing you could do is to get a US at 6-7 weeks to check for a heartbeat.

I know where you are coming from on this one... you want to know if everything is "okay". If your internet cheapie test got fairly dark (almost as dark as the control) I think you are doing really good for now

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tested this morning with the SU and the test line was darker and more less the same colour than the control line. I am pretty happy with that but just in case DH went off to buy FRER, so I will test tomorrow morning. I wish I was less jumpy about this pregnancy, but my friend had a miscarriage couple weeks ago (12 wks) and my previous experience doesn't help the situation. Today I feel confident everything is fine and let's hope it lasts :-)
    WantingPink I might book myself for an early US as you suggested. I had couple with DS2 and it helped to put my mind in peace. Are you planing on having one too or are you waiting till 10 wks?
    March 11 (11 wks)
    Feb 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am waiting until 10 weeks. I currently don't have an OB where we live so I had to book a new appointment so the soonest they could get me in is 10 weeks. It is hard waiting that long as I really want to see a little heartbeat!! DH and I are a little older also which makes me worry however, we got pregnant with one try so hoping that is a sign of good egg/sperm quality. So far everything is feeling very normal and had some wicked morning sickness yesterday, my boobs are super sore, and I really tired, so hoping those are all good signs. My MS hasn't been as bad with the pregnancy (yet) and I have noticed the less I eat the less sick I feel. I have been really been trying to stay away from a lot of carbs, refined sugar, just eating fruits, veggies, cheese, and meat and so far (FX) it has been working.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am waiting until 10 weeks. I currently don't have an OB where we live so I had to book a new appointment so the soonest they could get me in is 10 weeks. It is hard waiting that long as I really want to see a little heartbeat!! DH and I are a little older also which makes me worry however, we got pregnant with one try so hoping that is a sign of good egg/sperm quality. So far everything is feeling very normal and had some wicked morning sickness yesterday, my boobs are super sore, and I really tired, so hoping those are all good signs. My MS hasn't been as bad with the pregnancy (yet) and I have noticed the less I eat the less sick I feel. I have been really been trying to stay away from a lot of carbs, refined sugar, just eating fruits, veggies, cheese, and meat and so far (FX) it has been working.
    Were you thinking of getting a Doppler? I bought one for DS2 and i could find the heartbeat quite early on. It was reassuring and I will use it again.

Sounds like you are doing pretty good so far. You have good pg signs and eating healthy food definitely helps. My MS is hardly existant that's why I am so jumpy. I dont feel sick at all only a little in the car. Otherwise I am not that hungry i just snack 4x day. Do you have any cravings? I am into yogurts big time, I'd eat them all day long :-) Do you feel this pregnancy is different to your previous ones? Do you have a strong feeling it's a girl or boy?

My DH purchased the digital pg test as you read yesterday but today I got the old fashioned FRER, so I will test tomorrow. But my cheapies are pretty dark, so I hope for the best.
    March 11 (11 wks)
    Feb 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlsway View Post
    Were you thinking of getting a Doppler? I bought one for DS2 and i could find the heartbeat quite early on. It was reassuring and I will use it again.

Sounds like you are doing pretty good so far. You have good pg signs and eating healthy food definitely helps. My MS is hardly existant that's why I am so jumpy. I dont feel sick at all only a little in the car. Otherwise I am not that hungry i just snack 4x day. Do you have any cravings? I am into yogurts big time, I'd eat them all day long :-) Do you feel this pregnancy is different to your previous ones? Do you have a strong feeling it's a girl or boy?

My DH purchased the digital pg test as you read yesterday but today I got the old fashioned FRER, so I will test tomorrow. But my cheapies are pretty dark, so I hope for the best.
    I have thought about getting a doppler. I think it would be fun to use it however, I am worried about using it too soon. If I couldn't find a HB I would probably freak out

This pregnancy has been very different so far. I was extremely MS with both of my DS. I was nauseated and puking with both of them until 7 months. So far I have been tired but haven't had too much nausea and most of the time I feel pretty good. I get tired at night but I think that is normal. Seems like I have to go pee all the time with this one.

I am pretty sure this is another boy. We didn't do any kind of sway (we were planning on swaying in a couple of months) except for maybe O+12?? So I am already convinced that this baby is another boy. I have had a couple of dreams that I am having a girl. Last night I had a dream that I was having boy/girl twins. Twins would terrify me!!

What about you? Do you have any strong feelings about if you are having a boy or a girl? Is this PG different for you than your others?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have thought about getting a doppler. I think it would be fun to use it however, I am worried about using it too soon. If I couldn't find a HB I would probably freak out

This pregnancy has been very different so far. I was extremely MS with both of my DS. I was nauseated and puking with both of them until 7 months. So far I have been tired but haven't had too much nausea and most of the time I feel pretty good. I get tired at night but I think that is normal. Seems like I have to go pee all the time with this one.

I am pretty sure this is another boy. We didn't do any kind of sway (we were planning on swaying in a couple of months) except for maybe O+12?? So I am already convinced that this baby is another boy. I have had a couple of dreams that I am having a girl. Last night I had a dream that I was having boy/girl twins. Twins would terrify me!!

What about you? Do you have any strong feelings about if you are having a boy or a girl? Is this PG different for you than your others?
    Twins would terrify me too. I am confident we are carrying only one because i heard with twins the pg test gets darker very quickly, which wasnt our case.

I did my last ph test this morning, the digital was showing 3+ now and the test line was pretty dark too. I had a set back with my diet, went for a Thai and ate some funny spices which made me paranoid and I dreamt it harmed the baby. Anyhow it's behind me now and I am focusing on my two boys as I am due back to work next month. I booked the first scan for next FrHiday, so we will see then.

I have mixed feelings about if it is a girl or boy. Three days before we conceived we had an issue with our oldest and I got quite stressed, which was not ideal for pink. Also I had lots CM which again sways blue. DH didn't have much volume and he took a hot bath beforehand, so thats a positive. I still hope it's a girl but I am getting myself mentally ready it will be another boy. We are stopping at 3 what ever the sex. I would be very happy with a healthy boy but I am worried whether I'd feel a little sad I'd never have a daughter. Hmm what is your view?
    March 11 (11 wks)
    Feb 2012

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast