Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Stressed!! Please help!!

Hi Ladies! So, I just got a call from my OB's office and they are sending me for an early u/s on Friday afternoon b/c my hcg levels were really high. What exactly does that mean? Should I be worried about losing another baby? I've already had 2 m/c's in the last 9 months. I went for my second blood draw this AM and the tech said it should be back this afternoon. I can't help but be worried now!! Someone help!!
    Mommy to Abigail Joyce 6/7/2010
    Evan Andrew 7/19/2012
    Riley Joseph 8/30/2014

Two angel babies in heaven 5/2013 & 8/2013

Hoping to add another princess in a couple years!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Twins!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Did you use clomid?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nope no clomid. Second attempt after starting to try again after my 2nd miscarriage.
    Evan Andrew 7/19/2012
    Riley Joseph 8/30/2014

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Higher HCG levels can indicate multiples BUT in HT, HCG levels are all over the place and I've seen several high numbers turn out to be just one baby.

It may just mean it is very healthy!!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It could be anything from twins, to an off dated pregnancy to a molar pregnancy. I'm betting twins!!
    B married to T

Mommy to (2011) (2013) (2014) ...They are my world!!

Thank you GOD, Atomic, and everyone here at Gender Dreaming for blessing my family with a HEALTHY BABY GIRL<33

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There is a possibility of a molar pregnancy but it is very rare. 1 in 1,000. Odds of nothing wrong or multiples are higher than the molar pregnancy option.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nuthinbutpink - do you know if that is still the case even when I have had a baby with triploidy? When I had the miscarriage in August and found out that's why he didn't make it, I did a lot of research about the triploidy and didn't think anything of it at the time but there was a lot of mention of molar pregnancy with that and I can't remember the specifics.
    Evan Andrew 7/19/2012
    Riley Joseph 8/30/2014

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A molar pregnancy means there is no baby. Only a placenta.

How far along we're you when you lost the one you tested? Which chromosome came back abnormal? It sounds like it was not molar with the previous loss. A molar pregnancy occurs when there is an issue right at fertilization.

IF this one comes back with an issue, IF, I would do a genetic profile test on you and your husband before you try again. Odds are your previous kiss was a fluke though and was just bad luck.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nuthinbutpink - I was about 7 weeks when the heartbeat stopped. He had 3 copies of all chromosomes and 4 copies of chromosome 13. We both had a full genetic profile and were told there were no problems with either of us and that it was just a random thing. I am just really anxious to hear that everything is healthy this time. I am hoping that we get REALLY good news on Friday. Could the levels be higher if I O'd earlier than I realized? My last LMP was Dec 7th but I O'd early on CD 12, usually I don't O until CD 14-15. So I would technically already be 5 weeks if the O date is accurate right?? I will be happy regardless but not gonna lie, a little nervous about the idea of twins!!
    Evan Andrew 7/19/2012
    Riley Joseph 8/30/2014

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast