Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Stretch Mark Prevention

Hey ladies, what have you used, or what are you using, to prevent stretch marks? I don't have any after two boys, and I would like to keep it that way !

I can't find what I used with DS1 anymore, and I don't want to use Palmers again (although it worked) like I did with DS2.

Thanks ladies!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it's mostly genetic....so probably you don't have much to worry about. But it certainly couldn't hurt to use a good quality moisturizer. I would make you one & send it to you if I were in the US. Or if you're interested I can send you my recipe and you can make it yourself. It's very easy and much better than nearly anything you can buy, no cheap fillers, all quality ingredients.

I also recommend minimizing weight gain if possible, since rapid weight gain & loss are most likely to cause stretch marks. Especially rapid and extreme changes in weight.

Staying well hydrated and eating a diet rich in good fats (mounsaturated, saturated, and omega 3s) will help your skin overall, too. As well as plenty of sleep.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

3. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LUCKY!

If you haven't gotten stretchmarks, the odds are good you're not going to (also, I hate you. ). Stretchmarks are, sadly for me, genetic and while people will tell you they didn't get them because they smeared themselves with goop, it is a genetic thing and nothing to do with lotions or potions. Scientists have discovered 4 genes that seem to be related to the development of stretchmarks. :/
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

5. Thanks XXforhubby thanked for this post
    Likes mommymachine liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I already have them even with lotions and oils but i do use burts bees mamas belly or something named like that. It feels good and keeps your skin soft. I also use an organic honey and coconut oil body butter for the rest of all over.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maiden- I would love your recipe! That would be awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk