I took zofran regularly for 12 weeks with my son and intermittently up until i was 20 weeks with him. It helped take the edge off, but I often still felt sick and had to use several other remedies you mentioned to help. With my last pregnancy I took Diclegis for almost the entire time. My MS was much worse than with my son and without it, I found it hard to function. The doxyalamine/b6 combo also worked, but left me feeling more drowsy than the diclegis, and when it wore off, I felt sick again. The diclegis has a long half-life and is slow release (I believe), so once you have been on it several days, you have a consistent amount in your system at all times. I only took it nightly (as someone else mentioned, you can take it more often), but it made the sick feeling go away entirely. A couple times, I thought I was beyond the nausea, so I didn't take it, and boy did I regret it. Without it, I couldn't function. From what I read, many people have good responses like I did, but unfortunately, not everybody does. I will say though, that I work in a high pace medical center, and I couldn't afford to be sick or tired, and it did the trick. I had a coupon that allowed me to get it a discount rate, but it was still expensive. My hubby asked if I thought it was worth it, and i told him without hesitation, that I would have happily paid the $500 per month non-reduced rate if it came down to it, for me... it was that good.