Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Baby #3 is the quietest

Well I'm 19 weeks pregnant with baby boy #3 and he's been quite the change for me. My first 2 boys were rowdy in the womb early on and still are haha. This little guy is comparatively quiet, I hardly ever feel him move, I'm so not used to that especially after my 2nd, I felt him moving at about 14.5 weeks and it was pretty consistent after that. I felt this one move the latest out of all 3 boys. I will take the quiet while I can! Haha! Anyone else experience this with their 3rd? I thought I would have felt movements way earlier with it being my 3rd.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Baby #3 is the quietest

Hi! Congrats on your sweet baby boy #3! I too am 19 weeks 3 days pregnant with my baby boy #3!

I felt this little guy move very early, around 11 weeks like little flutters. I felt him roll over and switch sides too. Now that I'm farther along, those movements are few and far between, except for the big movements. My placenta is on the top left side of my uterus. It is much bigger now and is preventing me from feeling all the little movements like I did when he had more space.

I'm glad I'm not alone on here pregnant with a third sweet baby boy!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nope...i mean i felt numbwr 3 late but once he started he never stopped. Its this baby that has been quiet and makes less harah movements.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ya it's super weird how quiet he is, like sometimes I feel like I'll go half the day before I feel anything. I would have sworn I was having a girl I've felt physically different (yes I know all pregnancies are different my first 2 boys I wasn't sick at all with the first and nauseous all the time with the 2nd) but this one has felt different fr the beginning. So weird! Oh well like I said I shall take the quiet while I can haha!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My SIL recently (well, 4 months ago) had her third little man and all through her pregnancy she said the same thing. He was quietest by far! And he still is. He is content to watch the world go by, rarely kicks up unless he needs nursing or changing and is THE most smiley child I have ever seen (and my DS2 is super smiley so that's saying a LOT!) Everyone says he is the most content baby ever. Complete opposite of her first two, and boys in our family in general lol
    2012 2014 2016

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha that will be a real change cause my 2 oldest are little spit fires that's for sure! Haha totally bonkers and full of energy!

7. Likes hopper liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Maybepink View Post
    Haha that will be a real change cause my 2 oldest are little spit fires that's for sure! Haha totally bonkers and full of energy!
    Haha she reckons he has slotted so easily into the family she might be persuaded to go again lol. Hope your little dude is as cool and calm as hers
    2012 2014 2016

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol oooooo I don't know about that for me! Haha... But never know

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My 3rd boy was the same! I had an anterior placenta and he was 2lbs smaller than the others too. I never reached the kick counts and didn't feel him at all till 18 weeks. He was a pretty easy baby but is 2 now and is a little firecracker lol
    Very blessed with

Due 24th March 2016

11. Likes XXforhubby, hopper liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think I have an anterior placenta, or at least I've never been told that I do. But I'm in the same boat I finally started feeling this little guy around 17 weeks, so maybe around the same time as my first. So different this time though that's for sure!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast