Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawazza View Post
    Thanks Purple, so far so good. YAY!
    And they have defiantly kicked in. I've had a huge boost in energy (even though it's a heat wave in SA) and haven't experienced the restless leg syndrome for a couple of nights. Whoo hoo
    Glad you are feeling better! I feel for you with the heat, I know I struggled this time last year! I'm in SA too

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

2. Likes Kawazza liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bumping this because I'm slowly going crazy and sleep deprived from this issue. I know I'm not deficient in iron or magnesium, though I started taking extra mag to see if it helped (probably going to stop since it's already giving me the loose stools since I'm not deficient!). Does anyone have any non supp recommendations? And I shouldn't worry you were all having girls when you posted in here, should I?! (though I didn't have it with DD!)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Have u heard of the Relaxis pad?? I was just reading about it on an autoimmune site a couple days ago. It's some sort of vibrating pad you can put under your sheet and it helps with the restless legs that a lot of AI patients get. I just looked it up and you have to have a prescription for it, for some reason, but it may be worth looking into.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

5. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    Bumping this because I'm slowly going crazy and sleep deprived from this issue. I know I'm not deficient in iron or magnesium, though I started taking extra mag to see if it helped (probably going to stop since it's already giving me the loose stools since I'm not deficient!). Does anyone have any non supp recommendations? And I shouldn't worry you were all having girls when you posted in here, should I?! (though I didn't have it with DD!)
    Definitely not just a girl thing as I had this really bad with both my boys. Just starting to be bothered by it this time around at 21 weeks (don't know gender of this Bub yet) so keen to hear of solutions and hope you get some relief from it soon TP

7. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you both! I'm going to look into that atomic, although I'm so desperate I'm considering using a fun "adult" product under the sheet if it's the vibrations that do the trick! Kel, thank you! Yeah, this started right around 20 weeks for me since we're so close in gestation! I didn't even realize what was happening until I googled "feel like crawling out of my skin" and "legs feel weird at night; pregnant." I feel so bad for never taking this condition seriously. I don't know how anyone does it ALL the time, nonpregnant!

9. Thanks Kelbear thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12