Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm so worried!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm so worried!

Since yesterday I've had a very dull backache - I don't really notice it when I'm walking around but if I sit or lie down it feels like a dull period pain, kind of like an inflammation. On top of that I've had some stitch feelings in one spot on my tummy and I haven't felt a great deal of movement yet. I only felt baby for the first time this week at 19 weeks and I've only felt the odd kick since then. I was up half the night worrying that I was going to miscarry my baby girl Thankfully I felt a couple of movements while I was lying there which reassured me a little but I can honestly say I've never felt so worried with a pregnancy as I do with this one. My anomoly scan is on 10th January and I can't wait to hopefully find out everything is ok. How worried do you think I should be about the backache?
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think you should be worried about it at all because the more kids you have, the worse all the little aches and pains get. As long as it's not rhythmic or cramping, I would just try to put it out of your mind as much as you can.

I ALWAYS felt pain/cramps when I would sit in certain positions both with DS 3 and 4 - esp. driving in the car.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a backache constantly with DS3. Just try to relax and avoid feeling stressed.
    proud momma to FOUR studly dudes
    *** colin | aidan | brendan | duncan ***

-my blog | www.loveandlittleones.com

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I understand your worry. If you drink orange juice and lie down, does she move then? Kind of a sugar rush thing for her. It could be you don't feel her much because of where your placenta is located.

I would mention your concerns to your doctor. My OB would have just told me to come on in and they would scan me early but it may work differently where you are. I think the back ache is likely no biggie. 4th baby, overdoing it, etc. could be anything. I'm sorry you are stressed.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you. I went back to bed for a couple of hours (splitting headache too!) and feel a little better now. We went for a long walk yesterday for the first time in the long time so I'm thinking maybe I just overdid it. I feel quite stiff all over my back and tummy now. Little madam is kicking a fair bit as I type this which is of course the most reassuring thing of all! Thanks for the OJ tip NBP!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad to see you're feeling a little better.
    proud momma to FOUR studly dudes
    *** colin | aidan | brendan | duncan ***

-my blog | www.loveandlittleones.com

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Of course you worry, that's what moms do.
    I do firmly believe there's nothing to worry about here.
    1. not feeling movement- I didn't feel my DD1 for like 5 days if I remember well. I went into panic mode when my mom told me it's not normal not to feel a baby for that long, so I went for a walk, lied down, and there she goes!
    I'm glad you're baby is kicking again! Nuthin's advice is cool, I'll try to remember it.

2. backache - she is getting heavier, maybe that could be the answer? Plus you have 3 children to take care of. Take more rest ( easier said then done, I know ....)

Kissiz!!!!
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks everyone. I'm walking so stiffly today, I think I'm going to be a mess by the time I'm really big!!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry you were so worried, Z, but I'm glad she's kicking you more now. I think you should get that scan date moved up if you can to put your mind at ease, though I'm sure nothing's wrong .
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks mocha. I have no chance of getting the scan date moved though!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast