Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Embarrassed let's talk about sex

Okay well now that I'm pregnant I have zero zilch nada interest in sex, when just a few weeks ago, I was asking my husband for it all the time, haha

Now he keeps asking me, "You haven't asked me for sex lately...."

My response: "Uhhh, you knocked me up, so thx, but no thx."

His response: *Pouts*...."I feel kind of used...."

"Hunny, don't know I just keep you around as a sperm machine?" (OK, I really didn't say that, but I wanted to!)

With DS1 and DS2 pregnancies I wanted sex often, but didn't often recieve. With DS1's pregnancy, he was afraid he'd hurt the baby. *eyes roll* With DS2 we had sex fairly often until we found out DS2 was indeed a boy, then he wasn't interested.

So, you guys want/need sex during pregnancy? Hate it? I feel like my DH has done his job making me preggers and I just don't want to see his willy anymore.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HAHA! I think it's all hormonal. I did not want it for the first tri due to morning sickness, but after that cleared up, I was all about it. I think it was because your vag has more blood and pressure on it, so you feel sort of aroused all the time, or at least easily. I remember having tons of sex dreams, like every night, with different movie stars and the like. It was awesome. But anyway, maybe indulge him with a few handjobs or something? Tell him your hormones are making you not into it, but they will likely kick in later or something, and in the meantime, help a brotha out somehow!

And congrats on your pregnancy!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL! My last pregnancy was pretty bad in sex life area...We dtd maybe 10x the entire pregnancy...
    It's pretty bad this time too. I nurse til month 4-5 of pregnancy, I have 3 children under 5, I weigh 200lbs right now, my nipples are ultra sensitive....The last thing I want to do is get sexy and try sticking a banana through the eye of a needle Or atleast that's what it feels like to me ~ LOL I need to use half a bottle of lube before I even think about it and then by the time it starts to feel ok, it's been so damn long since we've had sex that my hubby lasts 10 mins and BAM. We're done.

I reserve sex for when I don't feel like a pregnant manatee Thank goodness I have a somewhat understanding husband...and a gag reflex that can handle once weekly sessions LOL!!
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Humans and Dolphins are the only ones who have sex for pleasure. All the other animals only do it for 1 reason, and never through times of pregnancy.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My DH has been worse each pregnancy. With the first, he was willing to do it until he felt the baby kicking, and then he freaked out that he was being "watched". With the second, he was fine until I mentioned the baby kicking, and then he wouldn't touch me. With my 3rd, pretty much as soon as I mentioned I was pregnant, he left me alone. It sucked!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL Hobber, that's awful but so funny...it is so odd how the DH's are so "afraid" sometimes, ain't it?

Last night we were watching an old esposide of X-files and they had Mulder shirtless in a tub, and I started making loud noises, just joking around, and DH glared and turned at me and said, "I thought you said you weren't in the mood?"

I said, "hunny if I can keep looking at his body, I'll all yours."

He huffed and said now he wasn't interested! LOL, guess I hurt his feelings, but he knows (or should know) I was only joking around....
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love David Duchovny too! Poor DH, I bet he knew you were kidding, but you know how they hate their egos getting bruised!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LMAO to all of these responses!!!!!!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Seriously this thread is hilarious Auroara!

My last 2 pregnancies I didn't notice a change in the drive one way or another; this time around it plummeted once I found out we were having girl #3 ... depression doesn't make for sexy-time, KWIM? DH has been lucky to get it 1-2x a month. But he could care less about the baby moving or what have you; he just wants action.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do not remember anything about the sex drive during my last pregnancy. What I do remember is that the baby was very late, it was a week past the EDD and I just wanted the baby to pop. So I read somewhere dtd does it. At 40 weeks pregnant, I made my husband do it - it wasnt easy with the gigantic tummy in the way. My hubby said he felt used and scarred for life and can never look at sex the same way again!

Nah.. didnt last long. After the baby was born I guess he forgot about his "experience"
    DD 2008 May 2011

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast