Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Late implantation and miscarriage risk

I’m driving myself a little mental here. Hoping for reassurance. I read later implantation means more likely a m/c. My implantation bleed started 11 days after I ovulated unless I am wrong about Ov dates which is possible because I temped possible day of ovulation (no temp rise that morning so I knew I was still waiting for it) and the next day I couldn’t temp because my mouth was open when I woke up.

It’s possoble I ovulated the day I couldn’t temp (which would make implantation 10 dpo) because I had this sudden sense of cramping fully across my pelvis that I needed to take an Advil for it hurt so much.

I don’t know why I am so scared I will lose this one...I have nausea and sore breasts but it keeps coming and going and the nausea is weird it feels worse after I eat so not convinced it’s a good, healthy sign. Usually when you eat you feel better.

Anyone have late implantation and go on to have a healthy pregnancy? OR anyone have ovulation pain that was intense cramping across the whole pelvic area? I usually get one sided pain.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You don't know that was implantation bleeding, firstly - it could have come from the cervix, which is easily injured early in pregnancy, it could have come from the lining (it's not unusual to lose a bit of lining which then repairs itself). and secondly "implantation bleeding" means simply some bleeding that comes from the site the baby is nestling into. This doesn't mean it happens the split second implantation occurs, it can happen a day or two later or even longer. Implantation is a process, it's not an event the way people describe it, so it's totally possible to have some bleeding later on that's implantation related after the process has been underway for a few days.

I have ovulation pain every month that's all over my uterus. That's normal for many many people. But O pain can and does happen even after ovulation as the Fallopian tubes cramp to move the egg down.

I had nausea after eating with my daughter (not implying this is gender based! symptoms don't predict gender) even though I'd had it relieved by eating in the past. So I promise you can have it with a pregnancy that is working out.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks dreamofdaughter thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    You don't know that was implantation bleeding, firstly - it could have come from the cervix, which is easily injured early in pregnancy, it could have come from the lining (it's not unusual to lose a bit of lining which then repairs itself). and secondly "implantation bleeding" means simply some bleeding that comes from the site the baby is nestling into. This doesn't mean it happens the split second implantation occurs, it can happen a day or two later or even longer. Implantation is a process, it's not an event the way people describe it, so it's totally possible to have some bleeding later on that's implantation related after the process has been underway for a few days.

I have ovulation pain every month that's all over my uterus. That's normal for many many people. But O pain can and does happen even after ovulation as the Fallopian tubes cramp to move the egg down.

I had nausea after eating with my daughter (not implying this is gender based! symptoms don't predict gender) even though I'd had it relieved by eating in the past. So I promise you can have it with a pregnancy that is working out.
    Thanks so much for the reassurance AS. Don’t worry; I don’t put any stock into symptoms = gender esp after I read this article that said being underweight can cause worse NVP. I bet many pink swayed get worse nausea regardless of gender just from being low BMI. “a low body mass index (<20 kg/m2) was associated with a 40% higher risk of HG“. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3676933/

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post